1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

IS KUSADASI GONE VERY EXPENSIVE ?

Discussion in 'Travel Talk' started by Susanc, Jul 2, 2004.

1. Susanc

Susanc Addict

:roll:

HI ALL,
    JUST WONDERING WAHAT THE STORY IS ON THE PRICES IN KUSADASI AT PRESENT. I AM GOING THERE IN AUGUST THIS YEAR (MY 14TH TIME) AND I DID NOTICE THAT THE PRICES IN BAR STREET WERE GONE UP PHENOMINALLY IN COMPARISON TO OTHER YEARS. I ONLY FOUND ONE PUB WHICH HADNT PUT THEIR PRICES UP AND THAT WAS THE LEMON BAR IN OLD KUSADASI. A COUPLE OF MY FRIENDS WERE THEIR LAST MONTH AND SAID THAT EVEN THE MARKET PRICES WERE GONE THROUGH THE ROOF. ANYONE GOT ANY IDEAS WHAT THE STORY IS ON THE PRICES AT THE MOMENT.

THANKS A MIL GUYS

SUSAN CASSIDY FROM DUB

2. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

Hi there ;)

First off, welcome to Kusadasi Forums. You have very good point but fortunately prices are not so high here - still cheap. But exchange rates are lower than inflation over the past 2-3 years. Please be assure that bar street is still cheap.

OK, i am waiting other comments like you here.

Cheers

3. If you compare the prices in Euro or Dollars... You can see that there is no change on the prices.

4. **claire**

**claire** Super Moderator

I found the prices cheaper this year than last year, the exchange rate is very strong at the moment, we were eating out for around £8 per person including a few drinks each.

Bar street has always been more expensive that the rest of the bars, i paid 5 mil for a beer in bar street, and for the same beer at ladies beach 2 mil. so it does depend where you are drinking.

;)

5. Nikki

Nikki Fan

Hi

I think the prices have gone up a little but not too much.

bar street is a bit more expensive I agree.

Nikki

6. Sharon

Sharon Fan

i dident thimk it was expencive in may at all .

7. organist99

organist99 Explorer

kusadasi is not expensive at all, as long as you pay a fair price for a fair deal whats the problem?