1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

I Am Back On The Forum Again

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sunlady, Jun 18, 2017.

1. Sunlady

Sunlady Explorer

Hi friends,
    I have not been on here for ages but some of you will remember me I am sure !
    Margo from Northern Ireland.
    To-day I am looking for a fridge or fridge freezer URGENTLY, does anyone know
    of one that is FOR SALE or RENT !!!!
    I will arrive in Kusadasi late Tuesday night so if you can help please give me your number
    and I will contact you.
    Thanks and I hope you are all keeping well.

Umit, marydee, peril and 1 other person like this.
  2. Kusadasi girl

Kusadasi girl Connoisseur

Why the change of name, Margo?

3. peril

peril Connoisseur

Remember you well Margo- welcome back! Sorry I can't help with advice re a fridge freezer- we'll be in the market for one ourselves in the autumn when we're back next - ours is on the blink unfortunately. I'll be interested in any replies to your quest though.

4. marydee

marydee Addict

Also haven't been on here for ages as we have not been to Kusadasi for a couple of years. The little hotel we always stayed at was turned into flats . Hopefully we will return next year. Is the Limon bar still open

peril likes this.
  5. peril

peril Connoisseur

Yes it was open when we passed by in May.

6. marydee

marydee Addict

Thanks Peril

7. sexyshirl

sexyshirl Expert

Sun lady Margo lots of fridges and freezers (2nd hand) on what I call cemetery hill I.e. The hill facing the cemetery that leads to Ladies beach