1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

I´m Milka

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by Milka, Sep 10, 2004.

1. Milka

Milka Explorer

Hi there,

i´m Milka.Some of you already know me.I´m 24 years old and I´m from germany,but i will move to kusadasi next month. I´m a little bit afraid of it,but i hope,i will find some friends here.who can help me :oops:

So,that´s me ;)

Greets,
    Milka

2. Milka we have talked about this before and we are behind our words. Keep cool. You will feel like at home in Kusadasi.

3. Mella

Mella Administrator Staff Member

Good Luck with the move, girl! I'm going to be placed in Turkey in summer 2005 as a holiday rep - yee-haaa. I so cannot wait.

Why are you moving there, for you job or what?

Carmella x

4. Milka

Milka Explorer

First of all i move to kusadasi,because it´s for me my first home.I hate germany :oops: and i try to find my luck there.Normally i wanted to go to kusadasi in summertime to have a job also,but now i found my love there and he persuaded me to come back to him in winter.I think for a relationship it´s the best time,because we won´t work than.

To Viva: THANK YOU!! :cheesy:

5. Sootjuh

Sootjuh Fan

:clap: Good luck Milka! :clap:
    Keep us posted as I'm dead curious how things are going. Any good news from foreigners living there is a big motivator for me, as I'm trying to move to Kusadasi hopefully next year.

6. TequilaSunrise

TequilaSunrise Explorer

i m glad for u that u r moving here..i m allready living here and always enjoying,i hope u have god time here to.. :clap:

7. cherry

cherry Fan

HAVE A GREAT TIME MILKA, U ONLY HAVE ONE LIFE B HAPPY AND TAKE CHANCES.

8. Mella

YES BE HAPPY, LUCKY AND LIVE LIFE IN KUSADASI TO THE FULLEST. OH AND WHATEVER YOU DO - NEVER EAT YELLOW SNOW!

C -XOX

9. Susanc

Susanc Addict

tee

WHO WE TALKIN ABOUT OH YEA YOU ARE SO LUCKY I WANT TO MONE TO KUSADASI SOONER RATHER THAN LATER I HATE IRELAND SO I KNOW HOW YA FEEL. I LOVE THE PEOPLE BUT OUR COUNTRY IS GONE TO HELL NOW THAY WANNA TELL US WHAT TIME WE HAVTA GO HOME AT THE WEEK ENDS 1.30 . THEY ARE TRYING TO BRING IN THAT ALL NIGHTCLUBS AND LATE NITE BARS CLOSE AT 1.30 I MEAN EH HELLO MY LIFE ONLY NSTARTS AT 9.00 ON A FRIDAY AND ENDS ON A SUNDAY MORNIN AT AROUND 6.00 IN THE MORNIN. BY THE WAY

TOP OF THE MORNIN TA YA
    SUE

10. Bilge

Bilge Fan

The only Milka I know is a brand of choclate... What does in mean in Serbian?

11. Susanc

Susanc Addict

MILKA

HI MILKA I THINK YOUR NAME IS COOL

REALLY COK DELI

WELCOME TO THE MADNESS

12. Milka cannot reply as she is in Kusadasi at the moment! :D

13. Mella

LUCKY GOT!

14. Susanc

Susanc Addict