1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi you all !

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by Eline, Jan 14, 2005.

1. Eline

Eline Addict

Hi I am new here. I am Eline and went to Kusadasi last summer. I had a blast. When everything goes as planned I wil be going to Kus this summer for 6 months leaving end of April. Working and living there. Wondering if anybody else has these same plans or can give me advise!! :bigok:
    Hope to here from you !! Kisses

2. Mella

Mella Administrator Staff Member

Welcome

Hey Eline!!

A Big warm Welcome to the forums :)

Nice to have you here.

Wow 6 months..you lucky thing!!!! Where are you going to be working over there?

I'm sure lots of people will be knowledgable to give you some good advice, we have quite a few Kusadasi experts around here hehe.

Mella x

3. **claire**

**claire** Super Moderator

Welcome Eline!!!

Hi Eline,

Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us do!! :)

Have a look at the link below .. its a thread all about working in Kusadasi.. you may find it helpful!
    http://community.iamtravelr.com/thread340.html

Good luck to you!! 6 mths in Kusadasi would be amazing!!!!! :bigok:

4. Oonie

Oonie Fan

Hi Eline,

Welcome to the forum. If you are going to be in Kusadasi for 6 months I'm sure you will probably see most of us around at some stage!
    You should get some valuable help and info from people here, they are an infinite source of knowledge!
    Enjoy
    Una

5. Eline

Eline Addict

Thanks for al your reply's, are you on here every day??? My best friend has family in Kus, so they rent an appartment and look for work. It's al about who you know overthere. ;) Claire thanks for the link, I read it and I already knew. It hardly is not possible to get a work permit, especially because it is very expensive for your boss. It's a chance you take or you don't. But I have everything well prepared, at least I hope so haha. It would be nice to "meet" some people here and see them in Kus this summer... :cool:

xxx eline

6. Hi Eline welcome to our forum.
    U r so lucky to be going for so long, where will u be working?

7. Judy

Judy Fan

hey welcome!!!!

you will have a laugh going there for so long!!!! you are so lucky!!!!

nice to see someone else new!!!

xxxxxx

8. Andrea

Andrea Member

welcome,wud love to do that,it wud be great.

9. Sonny

Sonny Fan

2 things are very popular nowadays
    1-Everyone sells villa
    2-Evereyone goes there for living

10. Hey girl, u are sooooooo lucky to be going there for 6 months! I'll be there around 4 weeks throught out the year and i thought that i was lucky! Welcome to the forum anyway! Hope u enjoy it as much as we all do!!

11. Bilge

Bilge Fan

ha die eline, welkom! wat leuk dat je er gaat werken. hoe heb je je vergunningen e.d. geregeld dan?

12. Mella

Vergunningen..?! wow wat en mondvol zeg

13. Bilge

Bilge Fan

mijn god mel, zei jij nou 'mondvol' damn you're really becoming a "geintegreerde buitenlander"

14. Mella

Hehe Am i? Lol i just took mouth = mond and full = vol and stuck them together & TA DAAAAAA :neener:

15. Susanc

Susanc Addict

Full Mouth

Ya Wha Speaka De English Lutfen

16. Mella

Yes, sorry sue. That was rude of us.

In future we will stick to english or bok. at least then everyone will be on the same wave length

UP THE BOKKERS

17. Eline

Eline Addict

Hi Bilge,

The "vergunningen", is a hot item. But it's very hard to get them...Have to see, and inform what they will do when they catch you working without a permit?!?!? Visa is no problem for 6 months. The first is 90 days en than you go a day to Samos and (hopefully) get without any problems a visa for again 90 days. I have a good source of information in Kus. Hope everything goes allright for me !!

xxx

18. lofty

lofty Fan

If you get caught without a permit i think you get like, two chances (but im not definate on that) and then if you carry on and get caught again you get deported and barred from turkey for 5 years.
    Lol, moral of the story is; Just dont get caught.
    I do know quite a few people that do it and havent got caught though so should be fine!!!!

xxxxxxxloftyxxxxxxx

19. Sonny

Sonny Fan

thats black money
    I know most europa countries against that kind of workers and almost all european people complain about that ... right ? if its legal I got nothing to say i respect but when its illegal NO WAY

20. Bilge

Bilge Fan

Yeah I know it can be a huge pain in the kont. But please make sure you sort everything out properly, we wouldn't want you to get banned from Turkey :D

Did you try informing at the Turkish consulate in Deventer/Amsterdam/Rotterdam? (depending on where in Holland you live..)

I have a friend who has some good info on this subject, she's helped at least 2 people to get their permits sorted, so if you want I'll give you an email addy so you can contact her? Lemme know and succes!

*PS: God bless my Turkish passport!!!!