1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

heya im charlie.

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by charlie255, Jan 31, 2005.

1. charlie255

charlie255 Explorer

hi im charlie, i live in the uk, but am curios about others around the world. please all add to this tag and tell me about urselves. and hopfully we will become friends in time. xxxx :p

2. Mella

Mella Administrator Staff Member

3. charlie255

charlie255 Explorer

gee! thanx, could you let people know that this is here just so i can get to know people. xxx

4. Mella

No problem..Later on it will get much busier on the forums and LOADS of people will reply to this, dont worry.

You should tell us a little something about your self too, hon. (Obviously you dont have to fill in such a long survey as me :oops:) But how many times have you been To Kusadasi ect?

xox

5. hey welcome 2 the forum!!!xxx

6. charlie255

charlie255 Explorer

ive only been twice i stayed with my uncle but he passed away 3 months ago. so i wont be down for a while. i was gutted, i love Kusadasi so much.

7. Eline

Eline Addict

WELCOME !!

Hope you enjoy the forum. Read al posts than you will get to know all of us !! hhahaha And you can keep yourself busy for a few weeks

xx

8. charlie255

charlie255 Explorer

cool thank you every one!

9. charlie255

charlie255 Explorer

ok im 15 live in the uk.... i love life, and try to like it to the fullest even if my mum wont let me,lol, i have 4 half bros and 1 bro and 2 half sis's. i have 2 fish and a dog called lottie. i enjoy going to gigs, i ,love hardcore rock music and always go to the local junction if anyone i like is playing, i usually get my boyfriend to pay me in.lol, wot else would u all like to know.

10. Hi Charlie welcome to the forum, u will love it here ;)

11. Smilina

Smilina Fan

Hi and WELCOME!!!! Nice to see new face around here :)

xxx S.

12. Andrea

Andrea Member

heya charlie welcome to the forum u will love it on here and everyone is great.

13. Croushy

Croushy Fan

Hello Charlie , welcome to kus.biz. Hope ull enjoy it....

14. Judy

Judy Fan

hey welcome to the forum you will love it here!!!

people are great!!!

great to have ya here!!!

xxxx

15. lofty

lofty Fan

Welcome to the forum charlie!

<id just like to say id kinda dissaprove of the signature tho :huh: >

xxxxxxxxxx

16. Mella

Whats with all this Chav hating nonsence thats going on?!? :huh:

17. charlie255

charlie255 Explorer

a Chav and his friends ran my dog over because my big bro dumped his sister, oh i got summat to show u all! this is kinda wot i do. but ill put it on another thread called "this is just my thing" xxxx

18. Oonie

Oonie Fan

Hi Charlie the Chav hater ;)

Only joking......peace to all.

Welcome and have fun :)

Una

19. Leon Leopard

Leon Leopard Explorer

Hello Charlie,

Just don’t ask for a blind date or they will call you sugerdaddy. Still, they seem cool but I don’t think any of them are from Kusadasi. Thanks Damm Fine Black Girl for be honest with me. I would postpone my trip until summer but I need to take care of some business. I’ll let all of you know how my trip goes.

Leopard

20. Mella

Hahahaaaaa i apologise. I was only pulling your leg. (so to speak) :)