1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

hey Oonie

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Judy, Jan 12, 2005.

1. Judy

Judy Fan

Hey there Oonie im judith i have not long joined the site. I went to kusadasi last year and really enjoyed it. Unfortunately i can't go back this year so bad i really want to go back like!!!!!

i spent my whole two weeks of my holidays in paddys i loved it espically the fellas they were amazing. I loved Bruce he really looked after me. Have you been speaking to any of them? How are they doing?

hope to hear from you soon

xxx :)

2. Oonie

Oonie Fan

Hiya Judy

Hiya Judy,

Hope your'e feeling better. Enjoy being pampered while you can.
    Ya, I have been in touch with some of the lads and they are all in good form. I think they are just passing time now until April when the bar opens again. So, you are off to the U.S. this year. Me too. I'm off to New York in a few weeks. Got a cheap flight and staying with friends. Then I will come home and live like a hermit to save to go to Kus. Pity you can't make it this year but we will keep you well informed with news and photos. If you wnat to see any more photos from Paddys I can mail some to you. Christ, roll on the summer. I am so depressed with this weather. I just sit and dream of Kus all day long.
    Talk to ya soon pet.
    Una xx

3. Judy

Judy Fan

hey ya

yea it would be nice to see some photos my email is judithcarse19@hotmail.com. i really do miss them like.

yea i head to florida in september for 2 weeks to disney land. so cant afford to go to kusadasi ragin but sure i will be first on the plane for the year after!!!! i want to go but its 600 pound for three weeks then i need spending money so no hope really unless i win somethin which would be nice!!!

well thanks for replyin so soon

speak to ya soon

xxxxx

4. Oonie

Oonie Fan

Don't worry

Hi Judy,

I'm sure you'll have a blast in Florida. I've never been but friends have and have raved about the place.
    I will send you on some photos from Paddys just to refresh the memories. I regularly pull out the photo albums and reminise about the mad nights in Kus. I also got some great footage on the camcorder. It's brilliant but makes me depressed at the same time.
    You never know you might win the lotto and then you could take us all back to kus!!
    Now don't forget me when you hit the jackpot (me thinks this is wishful thinking!!!)
    Be expecting the pix soon
    Luv Una

5. Oonie

Oonie Fan

Hey Judy,
    have sent you an e-mail with some pix.

Una

6. Mella

Mella Administrator Staff Member

Lol i feel like im reading PM's here ;)

7. Andrea

Andrea Member

hey jude doent forget ur best mate let me see oonies pix, to see the men.