1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey Kusadasi lovers!! I am back..

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bEaCh BoY, Sep 1, 2004.

1. bEaCh BoY

bEaCh BoY Fan

I had the best holiday of my life.. I miss Kusadasi already. :roll:
    Even coming to this forum makes me wanna go back.. Well gotta wait 1 year.. It will be a loooong wait.. But worth it for Kusa..

How are you all doing? How was(is) everybody's vacation?

2. Hey beach boy welcome back. Nice to hear u had a good holiday, but we all knew u would 8)
    where did u stay at?
    Where did u go?

Take care

3. **claire**

**claire** Super Moderator

welcome back beach boy!!!!

Glad you had a good Holiday!!! you will have to tell us all about it (make us jealous!!! :shock: )

claire 8)

4. Susanc

Susanc Addict

beach boy

Hi there Beach boy only back myself this is my 3rd week back and I have never been so depressed what bars were ya in.

Sue from dublin :wave:

5. rincewind

rincewind Explorer

WB Beach boy... :wave:

I'm still awaiting my holidays... one week to go...

Yours
    Rincewind

6. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

Welcome back,

We ar lookin forward to read your holiday stories ;)

7. bEaCh BoY

bEaCh BoY Fan

My frienads rented a villa across the marina.. I stayed there with them.. House was great.. 4 stories.. It was like a mansion :)
    My parents and my little brother stayed at Adakule. My dad surprised us all by buying a house in the neighbourhood of where I was staying. I am so happy to that news because this means I will be spending my summers in KUSA!

I have been to many places this time.. I went to every single beach :razz: and again National park is the best there is.. Especially I liked the last bay..

I also went to ephesus and virgin mary's house.. What a history..

And the most importantly I have fallen in love.. Her name is Geila.. I met her on a boat tour.. This was about a week after I have been to Kusa.. After I met her, nightlife was over for me.. We have spent all our nights together walking on the beach, talking, laughing and ..

Well words can't explain my holiday. The time almost passed with the speed of light and my holiday was over.. My love is in Holland now, I am even thinking moving to Holland 8) My heart aches when I think about her.. Ohh Geila..

8. jeanke

jeanke Fan

u are lucky beachboy..
    this is a good chance to visit the beauties outside of kusadasi!
    welcome to paradise 8)

9. Maybe I shall start to going on boat trips. :razz: