1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey guys and gals...im back

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by Shannon, Jan 18, 2005.

1. Shannon

Shannon Addict

Hi guys, i havnt poster here in ages and im back now...was in Kusadasi and Izmir for 3 weeks and was in hospital all the rest of the time with heart problems! Life is interesting.

So whats new? When is everyone goin to Turkey? Anyone find any great cheap offers?

Shannon

2. Shannon

Shannon Addict

Aso Mr. Admin, i will send you my photos again to put up in the Forum

3. lofty

lofty Fan

Hey, did u have a good time in turkey? Any goss? Lucky!!!!! Hope ya feeling better

lofty xxxxxxx

4. Shannon

Shannon Addict

Cheers hon, yeah it was a bit cold but i had fun. Does anyone know the email add for admin guy, i have to send him my pics??

5. Mella

Mella Administrator Staff Member

Hey Shannon, babe!!!!!

I hope your feeling better hun...And i hope you had a great 3 weeks.

The Admin's email address where you can send your photo's is:

kusadasiguy@gmail.com

hugs,
    Mel xxxxxx

6. Andrea

Andrea Member

hey

hope u r feeling better! and hope u had a greatthree weeks? so get all the gossip going!

andrea

7. Shannon

Shannon Addict

Gossip

Cheers guys for the good wishes! Gossip well lets see, i dont have much really cos i was there to see my boyf, but if anyone knows Nico from Kitty's he is getting marrie in September. The poor lad was so miserable going around the bar he missed his girlfriend so much! Thats all i heard about for two weeks lol, but apparently its all right for him to tell me EVERYTHING because im his "sister" lol. Nah Nico is a sweetie. Eh Sammy is gettin married in August. Deniz is in love with an Irish girl. There must be something in the air in Kitty's lol!!!! Anyone else have any news? Bars were fairly dead except for New Years Eve, then they were packed but there were fights everywhere that night. The lads wouldnt let me leave the bar all night.

Anyone else in Kusadasi at xmas?

Oh and there was this Irish girl who stopped Sammy on the street New Years Eve and screamed at him because he wouldnt be with her sister and because he already had a girlfriend lol, what is wrong with these crazy girls??? They just dont understand it when a guy in barstreet doeant want to cheat on his girlfriend. And there was another girl who was like "but your girlfriend is not here she will never know"!!!! Who are these crazy people lol!!!! He told em to get lost.

Anyone any news on Kusadasi?

8. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

Hello Shannon, i am building Photo Sharings, hope u check 2moz

9. Shannon

Shannon Addict

I certainly will Mr. Admin, i set the photos so whenever you get to put them up is cool

10. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

Thank You for your kindness, i will put ASAP.

11. Bilge

Bilge Fan

Yo Shannon welcome back. Heart problems?? Sounds serious, hope you're okay now!

12. Mella

Yeah Bilge is an expert on heart problems.

She only dates guys that have them. :p

13. Bilge

Bilge Fan

Hahaha deli you biatch.. I give them heart problems hehehehe! I'm very bad for a man's health. Well heck, at least I don't give them STD's... THEY WOULD!!!

14. Mella

hahaaaaaa beeeeeee

*RUBS EYES*
    I thought tht said ''im very bad for a man's wealth'' Although that would also be true..

Yeah it's better to give him heart problems than STD's... When does the Second semester in 'Tips on finding rich men' start, B? Im waiting with baited basur here

15. Bilge

Bilge Fan

Buwhahaahahahahaha!!! NO DOUBT!!! THAT TOO!!!!

Soon my lovely pupil, soon we will start... This semester we will even go on study-trips so you can really practice the skills I've been teaching.

First lesson: fake fainting on Bond Street when a loaded older man walks by...

16. I have no idea about the wealth but she seiously causes damage on health. I spent the whole day in bed after talking to her.

17. Bilge

Bilge Fan

Hahaha, oh come on now you know you loved it! At least I woke you up... you're such a wuss I went 39 hours without sleep that day!

18. Shannon

Shannon Addict

Heart Murmer, irregular beats, theres nothing they can do about it but its not gonna kill me so hey....cant wait to get back to Kusadasi...im sooooooo miserable

19. Mella

Shannon's a fighter. It will take more than a heart murmer to get to u, ay chick. :p
    But u had fun with your boyfriend, right? It must have been so nice to see him for 3 weeks. :)

Oh i need to speak to you about our PM chat before you went. X X

20. Shannon

Shannon Addict

Hey Carmella, if you have msn messenger you can send me a message on dudetricia@hotmail.com, cheers babes. My private messages dont seem to be working here at the mo...i think. Either that or no one wants to send me one lol. Yeah i had a great time with my boyf...and ya know that thing we were talkn about? The stress of that was what put me in hospital! And the mad thing is that my boyf ended up in hospital too, same thing!