1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

hey everyone

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by Judy, Jan 11, 2005.

1. Judy

Judy Fan

hey i just thought i would tell ya all a little more bout me. Prob dont want to know!!!!

i went to kusadasi this year and spent my two weeks of heaven in bar street it was brill!!!!!! i spent my time in paddys the fellas were heaven!!!!!!!!

i really miss not being there i wish i could go back tomorrow. now i have to wait for another year before i can go back as i have to go to america this year. But u can bet i will be the first one on the plane back out there the year after!!!!!

well thats all for now.
    xxxx ;)

2. Smilina

Smilina Fan

WELCOME to the forum! :)

xxx S.

3. Mella

Mella Administrator Staff Member

HeY JUDY HUN,
    WELCOME TO THE FORUMS..IT'S ALWAYS GREAT TO GET NEW MEMBERS ON HERE!!

DON'T WORRY ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO GET THERE THIS YEAR - WE WILL ALL KEEP YOU WELL INFORMED WITH THE CRAIC - SO MUCH SO YOU WILL ACTUALLY THINK THAT YOU WENT THERE YOURSELF :)

LUV MELLA XX

4. Judy

Judy Fan

cheers appreciate it!!!! i cant wait till next year i wish it would hurry up and come so i can book to get back out there!!! enjoy the sun and the fellas and of course bar street with paddys in it!!!!!!

luv yall

xxxxx

5. Susanc

Susanc Addict

Hi

Hi Judy Welcome To This Crazy Forum Its Fun And Informative And Crazy All At The Same Time

Sue

6. Luna1

Luna1 Explorer

Welcome! Another new face, I'm not the only one ;)

7. Andrea

Andrea Member

yes judy i let u know all bout my holiday. ha ha

8. Sonny

Sonny Fan

welcome forum judy
    oh dont spend your money in america remember 50 million voted for bush

9. Andrea

Andrea Member

i told u i will phone u every day and let u here wats :p going on. haha

10. Susanc

Susanc Addict