1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey everyone

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by **Kat**, Oct 4, 2004.

1. **Kat**

**Kat** Explorer

Hi!!

I went to Kusadasi for 2 weeks at the end of june, with 10 mates, had the best time ever and met some lovely people.

Did anyone ever go to Club Kalemeydan? (i think thats how u spell it) or stay at eke apartotel?

2. heeeeeeeeeeeeey!! an welcome :clap: am stayin in the eke next year yaaay :cheesy:

3. bEaCh BoY

bEaCh BoY Fan

Gotta love Irish.. Welcome to the forum.. Enjoy!!

4. Mella

Mella Administrator Staff Member

WELCOME TO THESE FORUMS. HAVE A GOOD UN AN ALL THA' JAZZ..

5. cherry

cherry Fan

YES I AGREE THE IRISH R GREAT...... :whistle:

6. karera

karera Explorer

hello i am new at this site. can someone tell me details about it and what you can do? Is it just a chat or peer to peer download forum. thanks a mil
    karera

7. Mella

It's a place to discuss topics about Kusadasi with fellow Kusadasi lovers.
    I have no idea what peer to peer dowload is, but i don't think its that lol.

8. karera

karera Explorer

Thanks Carmella.
    now what is Kusadusi? Peer to peer is exchanging of files between two computers for example i have an mp3 that you wan and i send it to you. I am Greek and i have an account with WWW.greek-mania.com it works with Streamload.com. i log on and if there is a new music CD, movie, software and so on that they have i post a reply and they send it to my streamload account and them i can download it. Ayway thanks.
    karera

9. Mella

SORRY BUT THAT IS FUNNY BOK.

FOR REAL YOU DON'T KNOW?

WELL YOU SEE ITS THE NAME OF MY BROTHER. KUSADASI IS 19 YEARS OLD AND WE ALL LOVE HIM SO MUCH WE DEDICATED A WEBSITE TO HIM.

10. Sootjuh

Sootjuh Fan

:cheesy: :cheesy: BWAHAHA :cheesy: :cheesy:
    So we're all in love with your brother!!

@karera...no p2p here, just slap geouwehoer ;)

11. karera

karera Explorer

Yes i don't know. Sorry to disapoint you. So i guess i will look it up myself. thanks anyway. no worries though.

gratsi Sootjuh

12. scottomcnab

scottomcnab Explorer

hi

13. Shannon

Shannon Addict

Cool ha ha, thanks beach boy, thats what all the americans say lol ;) When Irish eyes are smiling they want something ha ha :D

Welcome to the forum Kat :)

14. Andrea

Andrea Member

welcome to the forum kat.

15. Mella

Kat hasen't been back on since October last year, girls :D

16. vadde

vadde Fan

I am looking forward to see your brother in for weeks and go out on bar street with him,:cool: after we met some girls at Lady`s Beach :p , he is old enough now.

17. Mella

:D :D :D :D

18. leah

leah Explorer

eke hotel

i satyed at the eke hotel jus a week ago who was there when youy wnet when i went there was smily arnie jimmy issac thomas and alex. i loved it i now want to live out there

19. Asla

Asla Fan

:huh: SERIOUSLY, I know Ive not been here in a few days but what the hell is going on?! :huh:

20. Asla

Asla Fan

Welcome Kat! :)