1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Help With Cheap Flights

Discussion in 'Travel Talk' started by kwproducer, Jan 26, 2005.

1. kwproducer

kwproducer Explorer

CAN ANYONE SEND ME INFO ONE THE CHEAPEST WAY TO FLY TO KUSADASI. THE ONLINE HOTEL RATES ARE GREAT, BUT CANNOT FIND ANY BUDGET FLIGHTS. :oops: :confused:

2. **claire**

**claire** Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum Kwproducer!!! :)

where do you want to fly from?? & when??

Off season,(oct-apr) the flights are pricey & only a few airlines fly into Izmir!!

During the summer season the cheapest flights are with the package holiday companies ..
    Izmir is the closest airport about 45 mins, Bodrum is about 2.5 hrs.

3. Eline

Eline Addict

Hi you, and welcome to the forum...I don't know if I can help you, where are you flying from? I am from Holland and know some good wayes to fly from here, but not from the UK.

And look further in the forum fligthrates and possiblities are already a topic. :)

good luck !

4. kwproducer

kwproducer Explorer

looking to fly in may

hi claire , just hit a snag. the hotel web sites quote some exellent rates for direct bookings BUT when you fill out their forms they ask for your country. basically what is offered at £180 perweek via the web, is not availble to UK people as the hotel has sold all uk availability to the major travel companies!!!!ie FIRST CHOICE for the same week is£620+

5. **claire**

**claire** Super Moderator

Jesus!!! ... thats a huge difference!! :confused:

have you tried contacting Kusadasi Tours Travel (there a partner to this site - Travel@Kusadasi.biz) you can look at there hotels on the home page & email them directly.

As far as flights go ... ive been looking online for you, Thomas cook have got the best rates for flight only, i found some for about £145 flying from Gatwick.

Where did you want to stay? what area of Kus or what hotel? there may be a other hotel that may be suitable?!

6. kwproducer

kwproducer Explorer

thanks for that info claire, i will surf theirs hotels right now KEITH