1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

help on dutch or flemenkish languages :)

Discussion in 'Travel Talk' started by cemeesti, Jul 12, 2004.

1. cemeesti

cemeesti Fan

hello to anyone who reads this

.. this weekend, i am about to meet with a belgian girl in kusadadasi and i need to know some words in her languages which would melt her..!

i have searched some stuff in internet but i could just find "Ik ben verliefd op je" and i think it's a bit heavy thing to say it so early : )

whatever, i am sending my loves to all people who are having good times in kusadasi with we turkish boys ... also i am wishing luck to guys to pick up any turkish girl here : :cheesy:

2. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

3. cemeesti

cemeesti Fan

thank you very much.. but i guess translations which i can i do there could be a bit weird. : )

btw, there are some more sites too like babelfish.altavista.com or www.translate.ru

whatever thank you again!!

i translated the the text that i wrote in both babelfish and altavista:

------------------------- babelfish -------------------------
    dank u zeer.. maar ik veronderstel vertalingen die ik kan ik daar zou kunnen een bizar beetje zijn doe: ) btw, zijn er wat meer plaatsen ook zoals babelfish.altavista.com of www.translate.ru wat er ook u opnieuw!! dankt
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------- worldlingo ------------------------

dank u zeer.. maar ik veronderstel vertalingen die ik kan ik daar zou kunnen een
    bizar beetje zijn doe. : )

btw, er zijn wat meer plaatsen ook zoals babelfish.altavista.Com of www.vertaal.ru

wat er ook u opnieuw!! dankt
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

they both seem same.. aren't them? :)