1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello from the sunny island of trinidad :)

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by Blueberry, Oct 6, 2004.

1. Blueberry

Blueberry Explorer

hello everyone,

I am from a little island called Trinidad,situated in the caribbean,maybe you've heard of Jamaica..Grenada...St.Lucia.... well ..we are all a part of the same chain of islands....now you are probably wondering how and why i joined...I joined beacuse i would like to learn more about Turkey..the people the culture ,politics etc.oh yes and most importantly about the FOOD!!!

Cheers
    Blue!

2. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

Hello Blueberry; welcome to Kusadasi Forums ;)

i personally havent heard that country before but yess, Jamaica... i know it. it's such a perfect country!

Hope we will see you here everyday.

3. Hi ya Blueberry.... About the food, iskender kebab is something you have to learn... it is delicious.

4. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

You may also give us more info about yourself like this post:
    http://www.kusadasi.biz/forum/viewtopic.php?t=506

we would like to learn more about u.

And also, you may post your city portal website addresses so that we learn more about your country ;)

5. bEaCh BoY

bEaCh BoY Fan

Hi there Blueberry,
    So glad to see someone from Americas..
    Did any of the Hurricanes affect you this year?? Poor Florida got hammered 4 times!! :|

I am sure you will find here very useful and fun..
    Hope to see you often..

6. **claire**

**claire** Super Moderator

WOW!!! Trinidad!! ...what a beautiful place to live!!!! :cheesy:

Welcome to the forum Blueberry!!

Ohh this site is becoming SOOOO International!!! :clap:

7. Sootjuh

Sootjuh Fan

song by famous dutch group:
    "oh we love trinidad
    and the rum they got
    oh island in the sun
    come and we'll have fun hela hela ho"

Okay so we're not the best song writers ;)
    Trinidad is still on my wishlist WELCOME

8. Mella

Mella Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum Blueberry, It's so nice to have you here!

Enjoy.... :)

9. Hey Blueberry,

Welcome to the mad house - you'll love it here!!

10. I loooove iskender, and also piliƧ, bonfile and kuzu firin...i serve them all at work and just wish i could eat the dish instead of taking it to the table!!

I love meze aswell, my favourites are humus and borek!

:wave:

11. Ohhhhh foood! I am soo hungry now - flying out to Kus on Monday so am not eating between now and then!

12. Mella

u just keep having to rub it in dont u! hehe grr@u :D

13. yip yip yip yip yip!!

I've not been on hols yet this year so I soooooooo deserve it!

14. Blueberry

Blueberry Explorer

WAW!!! thank you very much for the very warm welcome.Trindad was actually under british rule maybe 50 yrs ago.then we beacme independent.so we arnt like jamaica with the broken english.we are quite developed.we say that god must be "trini"cus we are always int he path of hurricanes and then mysteriously the hurricanes divert.
    we are very very lucky people here.

ladies and gentleman..
    heres what happened..we met in Trindad he was here working..he acatually lives in America now.but i guess what started of as friendship ended up into me falling in love with him and he in love with me..but he seems either scared or hes playing.
    i asked him nay times if he wanted to end it beacuse of the distance tc.he always says no.so it ended up lasting until now 9 months!no i dont knwo whats going on meaning-ahhh i dont knwo what he wants out of this or from me i have asked him but he always answers me very unclearly..so i end up not know ing anyway and i really dont back him up against a wall!

15. Mella

Thanks. That was better than an episode of Corrination Street....

May i ask how old you are?
    Sorry Honey, but that seems like quite a wierd predicament to get yourself into. Not that you did it on purpose, obviously.
    It seems wierd that he answers you unclearly yet you don't press the subject and make him give better answers. Its not really backing him into a wall, it's more like clear and better communication. If you can't really see the relationship going anywhere or you two having a future together then it would probably be best to end it before it drags out and you guys drift apart. Trinidad <--> America is quite far away, no? Do you see yourselves ever being together in the same place. Like you moving to America or him to Trinidad? If not, then at the end of the day whats the point. Love doesn't always conquer everything. Distance is a tricky thing. Anyway i chat rubbish, i hope you work it out and for your sake soon because i can tell it's messing up your head.
    Good Luck

Carmella

16. Blueberry

Blueberry Explorer

so it is very frustratiing..actually i think he actually fell in love with me long before i fell in love with him ..then when i did he got scared..or maybe he realised that he had me right where he wanted me!men!!!!!

well you are right!

i just had feelings that i never had before and i am a hopeless romatic ..and i beliveve that anything is possible once there is a will!
    i am 28! you must think i am really stupid

but i acatualyl spoke with him earlier today ..i ended it! i could take it anymore

17. Mella

Noooooo, i don't think your stupid, chick. I would never think that - I don't know your feelings or what you two shared so i would never base an opinion on what i don't know.

I am also a hopeless romantic and always think everything will work out if i put enough effort in and want it really badly. Sadly this is not the case. Love is great, yet it is also messy and rather complicated. I'm only 21 but i have had my fair share of relationship problems and some i have had to walk away from even when i didn't want to - purely because they were doing me more harm than good.

I see you already ended it. I'm not sure if that was wise or not because i don't know enough about your situation to judge. But if your happy then thats all that matters. Never settle for anything less than what you want. If you two were meant to be..I have no doubt in my mind that you'll be brought back together sometime...

They say.. if you love something set it free if it comes back to you then its yours to keep, if it doesnt it never was.

Luv Carmella

18. Blueberry

Blueberry Explorer

you are very sweet.... and very kind

i share the same thoughts as you actually...if it is meant to be it shall.i also have alot of faith in god..lots and i believe that everything happens for a reason too.so que sera sera

cheers
    Blue!

heres more information about the BLUE!

name-Vinita

Religion-Hindu

Job-Procurement officer(does that sound fancy oh what)

passions-food and great love stories

fav.food-Thai/sushi

greatest belief-reincarnation

fav.move all time-what dreams may come/kal ho
    nah ho(indian movie out of bollywood)

what do i drive-a kia sorento black

what i would like to drive-BMW X5

if i won lots and lots of money what would i do with it-i'll build a beautiful house for an orphange(i think)

other things i enjoy-beer,johnny walker scotch with coconut water,red wine..lots of good conversation about life etc.

height-5ft 9inches
    weight-125lbs
    hair/eyes-black

latest thing with me-stopped eating meat for 4 days mon-thurs every week..its healthy!

i believe in having good morals and values..living a good life..thinking good thoughts..being good..and wishing well for everyone..and also"what goes around comes around"

my birthday-18th Jan.

oh i love travelling meeting new people seeing new places..i have actaully thought a million times about migrating...but i'll have to wait see what go has planned.

favorite book-many lives many masters Brian Weiss
    no pets-i had a beagle but he was stolen :(

thats all for now folks!!! glad you could join me here today for this litle preview into the life of BLUE!

by the way..you all seem like really great people and i am happy to be here.

19. :wave: Morning all!

Hey Blue, how you feeling today? I've just read through your whole predicament :console2: poor lass.

So have you both split up for good? I won't start dishing out my advice till I know todays update!

Chin up love!

P.s, please excuse me for being so nosey - I'm just Carmella's Agony Auntie so thought I could maybe help you chick!

20. Blueberry

Blueberry Explorer

Hello Goldie lucks,
    i am doing good today,since i ended it ihavent heard form him ,which is fine because i think we both need to breathe.

the way i see it is that the ball is now in his court,so its up to him to figure out what he wants .he always tells me that i am confused but i think he is the confused one.where he lives is a 5hr flight away,but as i said before i am a hopeless romantic,so if i think he is worth it i would drop everything for him.we are both also divorced...thats crucail information..that woudl maybe..just maybe explian the hesitation..i am however,not looking for excuses for him.i just feel that this sort of love does not come around very often,so i havent given up on him,i am just praying that our good god will guide us in the right direction,and if its meant to be it will be.beacuse really i pefer to be miserable and single than miserable and married or in a relationship.

cheers
    Blue....