1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello Folks

Discussion in 'Travel Talk' started by VivaKusadasi, Jun 22, 2004.

1. Hi guys...
    I was searching google about Kusadasi and I found out this Forum...
    I thought that it would be nice to be a member and I just joined in...
    I am willing to share informormation about our lovely city...
    See ya

2. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

Welcome to Kusadasi Forums and hope to see you everyday ;)

3. turquoise

turquoise Explorer

Hi there, VivaKusadasi,
    you did well to join! it is fun and tell your friends. See you!
    :wave:

4. Kusadasi-Guy yes I will try to log-in every day. But you know the situation :) I gotta work. any way... I'll do it as I have time..

turquoise I already told some friends about it. There will be more soon.

5. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

Thanks Viva ;)

6. Any time. 8)

7. arabian girl

arabian girl Explorer

Well hello vivakusadasi-boy

Glad to have another kusa-member here on this forum.
    I just came back from kusadasi...and my heart still hurts...

I had a wonderfull time with my sister over there....hope to go back... soon.

Anyway...c u around

xx Arap

8. Nikki

Nikki Fan

hi there

Welcome!!!

I am from Ireland and I love Kusadasi. I am going over there in 2 weeks for 3 months. I cant wait..
    Where do you work??

See you soon

Nikki

9. arabian girl

arabian girl Explorer

Hi Nikki,

I can't believe my eyes....r u going 2 Kusadasi for 3 months!!!! I envy u.... :( U r one lucky bird! Excuse my curiousity, but are gonna work there, or is it just for the holiday?

Anyway...enjoy ur stay in Kusa. Six years ago I stayed there also for 3 months...that was SUPERB! And I just came back from kusadasi last week...was there for 12 days....I had a great time, but it wasn't enough... next year I'm going for at least 1 month.

read ya soon!

xx arabian girly

10. Nikki

Nikki Fan

Hi

I hope to just live off the money I am bringing over with me.. It is very hard to get a work permit for turkey so If I run out of money we will just go to Samos and Get a job.. I hope to just go on a really long holiday!!

thanks
    Nikki

11. arabian girl
    It's nice to hear that you had a good time in Kusadasi... I m sure that you already miss Kusadasi... Any way.. See you.

Nikki have you worked here before? If yes, what was your job... I might have the opurtunaty to find a job for you.

12. Susanc

Susanc Addict

Gunaydin arkadas,

Nasilsiniz? insallah iyi/tamam!!! Nerede in kusadasi do you live. Do you know the limon bar and the owner suleyman? Or do you know yildiray he is a really good friend of mine and he sometimes works in the Killarney bar or the limon bar. Myself and my friend stay in The Tropicana garden hotel every year and we just love your country and the people and the food and the weather. Allah yardim et I just love everything about Turkey and thanks to all my friends in kusadasi who always welcome us with a smile and a laugh. The Turkish people I think have the same sense of humour as the irish. Anyway we will be in Kusadasi on the 1st of August Insallah.
    Gorusmek uzere
    hoscakal
    SUE

13. looking forward to see you Sue... Time passes quick... You have just a little time till you get here... Take care until then

14. Nikki

Nikki Fan

Hi viva kusadasi

No I have not worked there before but I have been over there 4 times.

I thought it was very hard to get a work permit over in turkey???

Nikki