1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Happy new year guys

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by chocolatehoney, Jan 2, 2005.

1. Just wanted to wish all of u a very happy new year!

Hope that 2005 brings many happy memories in your life (and in kus :oops:)

And for those of u who spent the new year in kus (you lucky people) im soooooo jealous. Heard that paddys has been full to the brim, the busiest its been at xmas apparantly! Would love to hear your stories!

2. Andrea

Andrea Member

happy new year to u chocolatehoney. hope u had a good new years eve. i heard the same bout paddys. i wud have love to been there to.

3. Croushy

Croushy Fan

I remember that Turkey had the same problem with tourism in 2003, becos of Irak war, n earthquakes... It will be a bad year for humanity and economy in Thailand, Maldive, India, Sri Lanka, Indonesia... :(

4. Hey andy, looks like your a fellow paddys goer too!! I had a great new years eve out to the early hours in the clubs (it would have been better in kus) How was yours chick? My folks have been in paddys for the last week and most of the usual staff are there!!

5. Sharon

Sharon Fan

hallow happy new year to one and all from sharon

6. Alreight sharon
    Hows it going? Did u do anything nice in sheffield for the new year? It was town for me, woo hoo. What a barrel of laughs that was!

7. Andrea

Andrea Member

my new years eve was great was out in the clubs and then came back and had a house party. i spent my whole holiday in paddys bar even during the day and every nite.

8. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

Any pic to share?

9. Andrea

Andrea Member

i am still waiting to get my scanner fixed, so as soon as i do i will send all my pics to u all to see.

10. Umit

Thats great! we are looking forward to see that pix

11. Andrea

Andrea Member

i hope to do it soon, so how was ur xmas and new years admin.

12. Mella

Mella Administrator Staff Member

Yay Bilge, Finally The 2 Homegirls Are Back From The Dead

\m/

13. happygirl

happygirl Explorer

i am new to this i and would like to wish everyone a very happy new year

14. Andrea

Andrea Member

hi happy girl welcome and happy new year

15. Mella

Hey Welcome 2 The Forums Happygirl!!! Its Always Great To See New Members! I Hope You Find Us Useful..and Fun!!

Mella

16. Umit

Welcome

Welcome happygirl, hope you be more happy here ;)

17. Susanc

Susanc Addict

Allah

Allah Happy New Year To All The Only Reason I Am Late Is Cos I Havent A Balls Notion What I Am Doing On The Forum. Hopefully I Will Get Me Head Around It.

Poor Sue Blonde From Dublin

18. Missy

Missy Explorer

Me Lost too!!

Yes, I must agre with you Sue, I'm totally lost in the new look website!!! But welcome to you Happy Girl, hope you have fun!

19. Mella

dONT WORRY, AFTER A FEW DAYS (OR MONTHS IN MY CASE) YOU WILL GET USED TO IT, AND BEGIN TO EASILY FIND YOUR WAY AROUND THIS JUNGLE OF BOK.

GOOD LUCK GIRLS

20. Susanc

Susanc Addict

Carmy

Carmy How Did Ya Get Your Posts In Caps Ya Cow

Sue