1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Greetings Fellow Travelrs.

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by kemerkid, Apr 10, 2017.

1. kemerkid

kemerkid Explorer

iamNewMembr Hi all my name is Pete and I live in Bodrum, not the town but one of the villages. I have been here for just over ten years now. Life here is quiet and pretty mundane but that is exactly what I was after. I have outlived most of my contemporaries so few trips to the England now. My dear wife is Turkish so I have learned little of the language as she is my translator.

I'm not sure how many active members there are on here, perhaps I will find out in time. It is however fairly crowded today with 39 Guests and 26 Robots.

Pete.

2. Hooperman

Hooperman Connoisseur

Hi Pete, good to have you on board, where is your village "Bodrum" ?

kemerkid likes this.
  3. sexyshirl

sexyshirl Expert

Hi Pete welcome to the forum

kemerkid likes this.
  4. miketutun

miketutun Expert

Hi Pete welcome.

kemerkid likes this.
  5. jake 51

jake 51 Veteran

hi KK welcome the the forum ..i know you well from TLF..as for active members here ..i would estimate around 20

kemerkid likes this.
  6. Anniebubble

Anniebubble Ladies Beach's First Lady

Welcome :)

kemerkid likes this.
  7. kemerkid

kemerkid Explorer

Well less than 24 hours and I have been welcomed by 20% of the membership already. I feel quite honoured. I thought I recognised the fizog jake but it was the name that threw me at first but now I know you are the leg end from Kusadasi it all becomes clear. Anyway thank you for the welcome, at least I know I won't go hungry.

Thank you also to Hooperman, sexyshirl and miketutun. Yes Bodrum is one of those places like New York, so good they named it twice.

I look forward to communicating with the other dozen or so members soon, there is one other name on here I recognise I'm sure it is who I think it is. Just spotted a welcome from Anniebubble too, thank you.

Pete.

Anniebubble likes this.
  8. Anthony07

Anthony07 Welsh Prince

Greetings and welcome Pete.:thumbsup: :tup:

kemerkid likes this.
  9. peril

peril Connoisseur

Welcome KK- you'll certainly find this forum different to TLF!

kemerkid likes this.
  10. kemerkid

kemerkid Explorer

I certainly hope so peril, if the people here are different there's a good chance I will.

Christine and peril like this.
  11. kay

kay Kusadasi Kiwi

Welcome. Class me as an infrequent poster although I visit the site often.

kemerkid likes this.
  12. Susie Mc

Susie Mc Addict

Good evening and welcome Pete, greetings from Dublin:)

kemerkid likes this.
  13. good evening

kemerkid likes this.