1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

greatest bar or disco in kusadasi

Discussion in 'Travel Talk' started by ufi146, Jun 10, 2004.

1. ufi146

ufi146 Explorer

please tell your favourite bars and discos..
    i dont know in which bar ive to go because there are so much.

where are the most people partying and where is it really going down?

you know a place where lots of girls are etc. ;) ( guys holla) ;)

greets from germany!

ufuk

2. Hi Ufi
    Good bars that are always full are, shamrock, paradise, jimmy's kitty's and Kusadasi bar.. U should try them when u are on bar st. And there are LOTS OF GIRLS :razz:
    Also try the new beach club (Jade).. Never been there myself, but i think it's gonna be great there cause it's outside near the water!

Take care

xxx C xxx

3. ufi146

ufi146 Explorer

sounds very good !!

thank you very much black girl ;) ;)

* looking at the picture* um or should i say damn fine black girl :D :D :D

are u already in kusadasi ? or when do you go there?

greets from germany

ufuk

4. bEaCh BoY

bEaCh BoY Fan

Sandal(If I remember correctly) was my favorite while I was in kusadasi.
    I don't know if it is still open but it was right on the beach and out of town.
    Does any of you know this bar?

5. Yes I know Sandal Beach Bar, Its down past the Blue Sky Hotel, I have only been once that was about 2 years ago or something so im not sure if its still open. It was nice to sit right by the sea and have a drink...Oh I wish I was there now....only 9 days! :cheesy:

6. Haha well thanx ufuk
    Im not in Kusadasi now, but i wish i was :( I still have 15days left (27th june) :wave:
    What about yourself, when will u be leaving? How many times have u been too Kusadasi?

Take care

xxx C xxx

7. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

Sandal is closed

8. bEaCh BoY

bEaCh BoY Fan

Sorry to hear that :|
    But I am sure there are other bars as good as it was, or may be better. ;)

9. ufi146

ufi146 Explorer

4th august :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

im every year in kusasdasi because my family lives there and we have a flat.. but we are going to buy a hosue i think.. that would be great..

how long are you goingt to stay this year?

greets from germany

10. wish i had a house there, but that will probally never happen ;)
    I will be staying there for 4weeks and 3days :wave: first time i will stay there so long, really lookong forward too that!
    What about u, how long will u stay this year?

xxx C xxx

11. ufi146

ufi146 Explorer

im goingt to stay for 4 weeks this year. the summer weeks here are only 6 weeks but im glad to getting out of here! ´so boring here! :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

so i think i cant see you there isnt it?

greets!

ufuk

12. Nope u will not see me, cause Im always going in the end of june/July.

Take care

xxx C xxx

13. mickeymouse

mickeymouse Explorer

I like to go to Odeon. It's a new disco-bar with good music, a good disc jockey too. The cocktails are great ! The staff is friendly and is never agressive to pull you in. Odeon really is my favorite and it only just opened :clap:

14. Odeon
    It's the old Pegasus bar, never been there myself but im sure it's great in there 8)
    looked quiet busy when i was there in may!

Take care

xxx C xxx

15. serbon83

serbon83 Explorer

the best place i have been is another bar

16. lofty

lofty Fan

U want to see lots of girls?! I'd advise paddys but i'll warn ya, you'll have to compete with the staff!
    Have a great time!

17. Andrea

Andrea Member

ohh that is so true you will hsve to compete with the staff, as they get all the women

18. finchie

finchie Fan

When I was in Kus last time we tended to hit the Shamrock bar most of the time. The staff were such a good laugh. My son almost dropped to the floor when somebody gave him a pen and actaully TOLD him to write his name and where he came from on the table.. He thought all his birthdays had come at once. (bless him.. he is only 14 so is easy to please. Give it a couple of years and it wont be drawing on a table that will put a smile on his face down Bar Street :D)

19. Shannon

Shannon Addict

ha ha thats funny lol, wonder what he will be after in bar street?!!!! :p

20. finchie

finchie Fan

I would love to be able to say "just a drink" shannon.. and a weak one at that.!! (I am his mother after all) BUT.. I am a realist.. and i know when he is older he will be after booze and GIRLS!! (not in that order either):p