1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Good Morning

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Anniebubble, Mar 13, 2017.

1. sexyshirl

sexyshirl Expert

Morning all, partly sunny but rather nippy at 10•
    Looks like a June election here... decisions decisions, it will have to be a postal vote

2. peril

peril Connoisseur

Good morning - just saw a glimpse of the sun as it glides into the oblivion of grey that is currently the sky over Dublin. Last day here as we travel to Malta tonight- babysitting today and packing this evening - going to be wrecked - but hey what the hell- hopefully wall to wall sunshine from tomorrow - and then Kusadasi here we come!

3. sexyshirl

sexyshirl Expert

Goodmorning all again the sun is shining and still nippy!
    Peril I wish you a lovely happy holiday in Malta I'm sure you will and what a chance to get a lovely base tan before getting to Kusadasi, where temperatures are already in the mid 20's
    Bon Voyage!

peril likes this.
  4. sexyshirl

sexyshirl Expert

Goodmorning Kus fans. Today Sunny has decided to be shy and has not turned up on the plus side the weekend begins here! Have a happy Friday!!

5. sexyshirl

sexyshirl Expert

Morning all, sun is shining for now. Rain forecast for later .. just when I want to go holiday shopping!

6. Kusadasi girl

Kusadasi girl Connoisseur

Glorious day here - bee for a lovely walk across the fields this morning before running the gauntlet to the shops ad to collect a parcrel from the post office (ad a 20 minute wait!). No matter the su is shining so everyone is in a benevolent mood except the 60+ rocker who was effing and jeffing. However, even he gave up as everyone ignored him!
    Enjoy today wherever you are.

KASTAMONU and sexyshirl like this.
  7. KASTAMONU

KASTAMONU Connoisseur

Rainy, chilly day again...but cosy under wall heater in our fave coffee shop in Setur Marina...choc fudge cake, kaymaklı ice cream to share <3 <3 <3 lovin' our time ....

8. Anniebubble

Anniebubble Ladies Beach's First Lady

Good Morning to you all , quiet early so not sure what today will bring but at least the rain has gone and feels a little warmer today.

peril and sexyshirl like this.
  9. sexyshirl

sexyshirl Expert

Good morning all, yesterday's rain did not happen and waking up once again to a sunny day!
    That weather in Kus better perk up soon! But hey Kas you got your love to keep you warm ;)

peril and KASTAMONU like this.
  10. KASTAMONU

KASTAMONU Connoisseur

Sunny now but still only 17c for today-a low 8 tonight...getting warmer every day now SS!

peril likes this.
  11. Kusadasi girl

Kusadasi girl Connoisseur

Glorious here in the Midlands. Just walked in a different direction today, across fields to a wonderful Farm Shop. Ate outside in the sunshine.............. Certainly walked off our lunch!

peril and sexyshirl like this.
  12. peril

peril Connoisseur

Lovely sun here in Malta but it's not terribly warm - was only 15 yesterday and quite cool of an evening. I've needed my long trousers fleece scarf and coat in the evening and have been cold enough out of the sun during the day. Still I'm not complaining as it's a lot better than home and hopefully will get warmer as the days go by.

sexyshirl likes this.
  13. sexyshirl

sexyshirl Expert

Morning Forum fans, the sun is up and shining high in the sky. Like Malta it may be shining but not shorts and T shirt weather. I hope it heats up for you Peril! Still to be away is lovely and Malta is a great place enjoy the break !

peril likes this.
  14. peril

peril Connoisseur

Warmer today in sunny Malta. We're here for a wedding so there's celebrations every day in some form or another - any more wine and my liver will be all a quiver! Church rehearsal this evening and wine and canapés after. Eating in tonight - Maltese sausages with courgette, cauliflower , sweet potatoes and mushrooms all baked in the oven with a spicy seasoning and a garlic yoghurt dip on the side.

Christine and sexyshirl like this.
  15. sexyshirl

sexyshirl Expert

Well not quite morning but it is good day Sun peeps out and when it goes in brrrr..
    Babysitting today ... loving it

peril and KASTAMONU like this.
  16. Hooperman

Hooperman Connoisseur

Would you believe it...Snow in Manchester, light dusting followed by big black cloud dumping copious amounts of hail stones..!

peril and Christine like this.
  17. That's nothing. Tomorrow you can expect an avalanche Hooperman. Of Man Utd goals lol !!!

18. sexyshirl

sexyshirl Expert

Morning all today started with sunny periods now overcast and cold! Must be a bank holiday weekend coming up me thinks .... brrr

peril likes this.
  19. Christine

Christine Expert

Leeds had the hailstones from Hell yesterday. I've never seen anything like it. Bouncing down like golf balls!! Today glorious sunshine but you wouldn't go out without a coat. :eek:

peril, KASTAMONU and sexyshirl like this.
  20. sexyshirl

sexyshirl Expert

Good morning all, another sun filled morning with low temperatures. It did rain a little yesterday afternoon but not for long! They are already beginning to worry about a drought here in SE England ....

peril likes this.