1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Golden Gate

Discussion in 'Hotel Reviews and Questions' started by Catherine, Sep 9, 2004.

1. Catherine

Catherine Explorer

I have never heard anybody mention the Golden Gate Apartments which is a shock because they're so good!! i stayed there three years in a row and enjoyed every minute!!... the staff go out of their way to make you feel welcome and there is nothing that they wouldn't do to help you!

The rooms are so clean and well taken care and there are two gorgeous swimming pools,two bars and entertainment every night of the week!!! From the free welcome dinner, to the turkish night, everything is brilliant and so much fun!! i have made some wonderful friends there.

This year they've added a games room with a pool table, darts, table football.

The Golden Gate is about 5 minutes walk to Ladies Beach with a lovely Chinese restaurant just next door.

I would recommend these apartments to anyone of any age because there is something for everyone...the golden gate is paradise!!! :lol:

2. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

Thank you so much for sharing ;)

3. Catherine

Catherine Explorer

that's no problem honey!!!x