1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Foot France-Ireland

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by elturco, Oct 9, 2004.

1. elturco

elturco Fan

21 hr in Paris ,There many Irish here.. :cheesy: 35 000 Irish in Paris Superrr

Good luck , I am Irish tonight... :clap:

2. Croushy

Croushy Fan

score

0-0? I know it's a friendly match, but they could go on with penalties, just to have a score... It's not funny... :(

3. Sootjuh

Sootjuh Fan

j'embrasse votre pieds si vous portez des chaussettes et des sandals :cheesy:

4. elturco

elturco Fan

:helpmee: tu es folle! ma belle....

5. elturco

elturco Fan

2 rien

6. Susanc

Susanc Addict

CROUSHY

CROUSHY what ya on about that it was only a friendly i think my friend you most definitely are mistaken. We should have won the match as we were by far the better team as usual them froggies are beautiful men but we play the beautiful game of fooooooootball .

go on ya good things ireland are the best

sue

7. Croushy

Croushy Fan

That's what I mean : the most beautiful team in the world is from France!!! I know that now they're not the best team, of course, but seing them running, falling, even crying is a real pleasure for me!!! Every time I watch a match with froggies team I'm droolingggggg.... If Ireland is a good team or not, to tell the truth, I don't know :razz:

8. Susanc

Susanc Addict

YES

EVET ARKADASIM THE IRISH MEN ARE NOT GUZEL BUT THEIR FEET ARE .