1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

flights

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by tibbs, Feb 4, 2005.

1. tibbs

tibbs Explorer

hi all i got a flight from stansted £185.00 next week :p :p

2. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

Wow, congrats!

3. **claire**

**claire** Super Moderator

Hi Tibbs, welcome to the Forum!!

Tell us some more details about your flight!?... who are you flying with??
    Thats a really good price!!!!!!

4. tibbs

tibbs Explorer

hi claire i fone metak holidays tel 02082909292 they fly every friday from stansted dept- 13.30 so with u come from dublin u can fly with ryanair to stansted bye 4 now

5. Mella

Mella Administrator Staff Member

i'd never heard of Metak Holidays so i went to check out their website, excellent stuff. Flys to Izmir from stansted at a reasonable price.. Thats great for you Claire what with you being so near to Stansted.

Cheers Tibbs!

6. Susanc

Susanc Addict

Hi

Hi I Have Been Trying To Find Cheap Flights For Ages But When You Convert It To Euros Its€285 Which Is Still Quite Good As I Cant Get A Flight From Ireland Till April

Sue

7. Susanc

Susanc Addict

Flights Only In Ireland Are Way Overpriced But I Only Payed €400.00 For Flights And Accomodation In The Tropicana For May. The Flight Alone If I Was To Book It Wud Be Over €400 Alone. I Feel I Got A Really Gud Deal However The Price In August Is €700 Which Is A Bit Much But I Have No Choice But To Pay It.

Sue

8. Eline

Eline Addict

I always thought here in Holland we pay way to much for everything but when I see the prices you are giving here for holidays en flights from the UK it's only worse :mad:
    Sue the prices you are giving is that for 1 ore 2 weeks??

In august I payed € 500,00 for 1 week, all in, incl. flight and taxes. In Oktober to Alanya I payed € 400,00 for the same !! A few years back I would have costed you only half this price :1pissed:

9. Mella

Mella Administrator Staff Member

The prices in England are more expensive than Holland.

In the past i've gone from Stansted -> Schipol -> Spain for cheaper than it would have cost me to go directly from Stansted -> Spain.

You can get some great deals with dutch tour operaters

10. Eline

Eline Addict

Well that's 1 advantage for you than Mell, living here !! :p
    Do you know when you are going yet??

Oh and in Belgium flight are apparently even cheaper. Then you can fly from Brussels !

11. Susanc

Susanc Addict

ELINE THE PRICES I QUOTED ARE FOR 2 WEEKS IN MAY AND 2 WEEKS IN MAY. IF WE BOOK A WEEK IN MAY ITS 359 AND FOR 2 WEEKS ITS ONLY AN EXTRA €30.00 SO ITS COSTING €400 ALL IN . IN AUGUST THE PRICES ARE SO EXPENSIVE THOUGH

SUE