1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite places in Kusadasi

Discussion in 'Travel Talk' started by **claire**, Mar 26, 2004.

1. **claire**

**claire** Super Moderator

Has anyone got any recomendations on places to visit in and around Kusadasi?
    I have heard that the Water park is very good!!
    I love the beaches, my favorite being ladies beach, although it does get very busy!!
    claire :p

2. minx

minx Explorer

places

Well i can recommend some places, i think you have already been in most of them. I think ladies beach rules too even if its very busy in the season. You may take a look to paradise beach, silver sand beach, long beach and also national park if you like the natural beauty its really cool there forest and sea comes together. You may see some wild animals beside the beach they are not dangeraous att all :) You should see ephesus, pamukkale, sirince, and water parks. its a bit far but ürgüp(göreme) its worth to travel with underground citys and everything!

3. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

i love Long Beach and Natural park Beach, clean and peacful places to swim and sunbathing 8)

4. seo guy

seo guy Explorer

IF there are beautiful girls their Kus I am there soon :)

5. SpicyLady

SpicyLady Fan

Seoguy, trust me that there are lots of beautiful girls in Kusadasi :lol:

6. minx

minx Explorer

Yes there is lots of nice girls in kusadasi but there is also really nice places to see in kusadasi! Its possible to meet nice girls all over the world but in kusadasi you might find much more. Ephesus, National park, Water parks, Nice beachs, Pubs, Shopping centers, exc. If anyone coming over kusadasi just for the girls they are missing lots of nice things! Its a beautifull city!

7. Umit

Great post Minx, thanks ;)

8. minx

minx Explorer

No problem buddy

9. Ladies Beach is the best place, lotsa great bars n restaurants esp. Dream Bar and Rosy restaurant, they are a must! :cheesy: [/img]

10. Umit

Welcome to the Forum Carly and thank for your recommendation. Please be sure that i will take pictures about the bar and the restaurant. Then, share with our visitors.

With your help, we can easily improve the quailty of our website.

11. Julie

Julie Explorer

Pamuluke

Minx

You said you went to Pamuluke - How long did it take you to get there from Kusadassi and was it worth it??

How much did it cost?

Julie

12. 1egbdf2

1egbdf2 Explorer

Water Park

Hi

Exactly where is (or are) the water park(s) around Kusadssi. - How much are they each and are they worth it?

1egbdf2

13. minx

minx Explorer

Contact burcu for prices and details I went pamukkale 2 years ago, i dont know the prices :)

14. Hi,
    In April i went to Degirman Park (sorry if its spelt incorrectly) and I loved it! You just walk along and every animal you can think of is walking around, chickens, goats, sheeps, horses and even turkeys! The restaurant was great also. And i liked the bar in the middle of the lake, you looked down and seen the swans swimming and the terrapins fighting in the water. Also I went horse riding there. It was the best day I have spent in Kusadasi. Has anyone else been there, I heard that tourists dont know about it and you will see mostly Turkish people there. I thought it was great and Id love to visit it again! :cheesy:

15. **claire**

**claire** Super Moderator

Carly,
    where is this Place??? sounds interesting!!

how did you get there?? is there a dolmus that goes out to it or did you have to book it with a local agent as an excursion?

thanks
    Claire 8)

16. Hey Claire :cheesy:

Its like a good few km out of Kusadasi.

My mum and I went with Joyce, Turgut (used to own the Fanatic Bar) and Teoman in Teoman's car...But I remember Joyce saying that you could catch the Selcuk or Soke bus (i dont remember which one, maybe Kus-Guy can help :roll: ) and it stops at the park entrance.

Im not really sure if you can book it through travel agencies :|...I just know thats its a great day out for the whole family and I recommend it to anyone!! :cheesy:

17. I would recommend Sirince and National park.
    National park is extremly beautiful and got the best beaches. Sirince, is a nice village up on the mountain near selcuk, and they got the best fruit wines.. Uhmmmm :cheesy: and the atmoshpere there is so lovely. Give it a try.
    Did anybody go too Samos, and is it worth your money???

Take care xxx C xxx

18. Oh I have also been to Sirince, i agree, it is very nice. We ate cheese pancakes there, we watched the woman roll them on a round stove thing, it was very interesting.

And the wine is very very good 8)

Ive never been to Samos, I would like to go one day. I have heard they have great shop over there! :D I love shopping!

:wave:

19. 1egbdf2

1egbdf2 Explorer

Pamuluke

Hi

How long does it take to get from Kusadasi to pamuluke?

20. Sonny

Sonny Fan

Its called DEGIRMEN yes mostly turkish visitors you can get there with DAVUTLAR minibus ..its a nice relaxing place ...its always recomended especially if you have children.