1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

EFE hotel

Discussion in 'Hotel Reviews and Questions' started by Elle, Oct 3, 2004.

1. Elle

Elle Fan

Efe Hotel is located on the seashore, between the harbor and pigeon's island, therefore some 10 minutes away from the city centre.
    It's a 3 star hotel that offers halfboard. has around 50 rooms, swimming pool, bar and inside and outside facilities for having the meals.
    rooms are big, also blaconies were suprisingly big with seaview. we also had cruiseships coming into the harbor everyday which contributed to the beautiful view, as well as pigeon's island.
    there's airconditioning, tv, refrigerator, phone, hairdryer and safe at the reception.
    the accomodation this year was 19 euro/person/day during the summer months and 17 euro in september.
    we were extremely content with the services and the hotel itself.
    the only downside is that drinks are not included at dinner so whatever you order to drink will be charged.
    however, i would strongly recommend it!

2. yaaay am stayin there next year :cheesy: sounds dead nice :)

3. Elle

Elle Fan

[​IMG]

4. am all booked up 4 next year and thats were am stayin yay lol 8) . am a barstreet lover 2 :inlove2:

5. Elle

Elle Fan

have a great holiday! maybe i'll meet you there. if i don't drop dead by next year :roll:

6. ooooooo maybe when r u goin next year? 8)

7. Elle

Elle Fan

sometime in july/august. not sure yet. i only book like 2 weeks before ;)
    when are you going?

8. am goin the 26th of june till the 4th of july

9. Elle

Elle Fan

sheesh, don't think i'll make it that early. my finals end around that time, but never sooner than july 2.
    anywayz, if you'll stay at EFE, ask about Nafia at the reception. she's my friend who works there and she's very nice, i'm sure she'll be thrilled to help you around.
    have a good one!

10. awwwwww thanx :cheesy:

11. Elle

Elle Fan

ya welcome sweetheart :wave: