1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Current Weather and time for Kusadasi

Discussion in 'Travel Talk' started by Umit, Jul 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

i have just added the current weather to left navigation bar. Now, you can see what is weather like in Kusadasi and what time is it in Kusadasi. The weather data is refreshing in every 15 minutes. You can also see 10 days forecast for Kusadasi-Aydin.

Cheers.

2. It was really neccesary. Evereybody was wondering how the weather is in Kusadasi. Thanks for making it easy.

3. **claire**

**claire** Super Moderator

Thats really useful!!!

Thanks Kusadasi guy!!!

:cheesy:

4. Susanc

Susanc Addict

Weather

Thanks a mil kusadasi guy,

I always had to go to another website so thats brill. Any way the waether here is awful rauning but very warm a pain in the you know what.

Sue

5. nicolaxxx

nicolaxxx Explorer

Thats good! well hopefully it will still be sunny when i go! Weather in England is picking up but still cold and rainy! :roll:

byE xxxXxxx

6. Susanc

Susanc Addict

Weather

Hi Kusadasi guy,

I just wanted to ask you a question because the weather forecast is on the forum now why is there a bloody big cloud over the sun sometimes. Does it mean that there is only one cloud in the sky(hopefully) or is it really cloudy over there at the moment. If its cloudy I think I will go and cry and maybe later drink myself to death with ephes I just couldnt bear to have a cloudy Kusadasi. I know its really warm over there but i am a little scared at the moment. PLease tell me everything is okay and that its a blistering sun with temperatures up to 40 degrees. God I love the heat.

A scared SUE from Dublin :( :roll: :)

7. Umit

Can you please click to 10 days forecast?

8. bEaCh BoY

bEaCh BoY Fan

I did.. It works fine. I use the same website to chech out the weather.. Thanks for the shortcut :clap:

Look at the forecast.. sunny...sunny...and MORE sunny.. hehehe I love it!

9. Susanc

Susanc Addict

weather

cok Ozur dilerim mr kusadasi guy.

I couldnt get at the 10 day forecast the last time I looked so sorry wont do it again . BEING BLONDE IS SOMETIMES SO HARD COS THE BRAIN DONT WORK TOO GOOD.

SUE

10. Umit

Re: weather

:shock:

11. Susanc

Susanc Addict

WEATHER

:shock:
    Thanks a lot I am rather mischevious but at least I can spell :razz: :razz: :razz:

sue :twisted:

12. Is there a problem with the current weather update??? Looked at it and it still says the tempature from 9.29 :roll:

xxx C xxx

13. Umit

9.29?
    it's coming from weather.com via XML service. And looks it's okey to me ...

14. hmmm mine still says 09.29 and 25degrees :roll:

15. Umit

Hmm, interesting... here is mine:
    It's 34°C in Kusadasi.
    Current time=2:55 PM
    Hi=34
    Low=21

16. Nice and Hot as usual 8)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.