1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Costa!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sootjuh, Sep 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sootjuh

Sootjuh Fan

Anybody from Kusadasi...
    I just read that Dutch filmers are making a sequal to 'Costa!' (it's a dutch movie). They're shooting in Kusadasi from Sept to the end of October.

Where are they shooting (bar street, beaches??)

2. Sootjuh

Sootjuh Fan

Sorry I said movie but meant television series

3. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

confirmed...

but i personally havent seen them yet

4. Mella

Mella Administrator Staff Member

REALLYYYYYYYYYYY? OMIGOD,OMIGOD,OMIGOD. Errrrrrr........

I have never seen costa.

:)

5. Sootjuh

Sootjuh Fan

LOL @ Carmella...how come?? It's world famous :)

It's weird but the movie and the series are a big hit in Holland (for younger people). It's about holiday and holiday sweethearts and well you know...things you do when having a good time away from your parents...

(dancing on the bar and swinging from the ceiling lamps while totally drunk!)

The show was always shot in Salou (Spain) but now in Kusadasi, I wonder what beautiful sites they will show

6. Mella

Sounds like my kinda programme!!
    and thats really cool that its being filmed in Kusadasi.

I went to Salou not long ago. and God, If it had been raining - i may as well have been in Holland.
    It was so full of Dutch people, Dutch Bars & Clubs ..but at least i got to practise my nederlands. But i found it too built up and not very pretty or scenic at all.

What channel is Costa on? i'll get my mum to tape it :D No doubt yorin/net 5 of zoiets?

7. They are almost everywhere... but most of the time they film it in a restaurant called "Grand 1A" It is like a meeting place for the teenagers. They were at the public beach for the last 2 days. but they are really working so quiet. You never know what they are recording.

8. Sootjuh

Sootjuh Fan

I believe it is showed on public television (Ned 1,2 or 3) I will try to find out when the new episodes with Kusadasi background will air, so your mom can tape it ;)

Grand A1?...Well I'm dead curious, seemed they were filming while I was there :-S

9. Mella

When is Costa in Kusadasi on? Does anyone know?? (El?)

10. Eline

Eline Addict

Welll I don't know but is must me soon !! I really am a BIG Costa fan...

It started with a movie !! It's about the "proppers" well all very funny !! Because it was a big hit they made a series about it..for already the 3th season (I think)

Anyhow....every mondayevening at Nl. 2 / BNN 21.00 it's broadcasted..but at the moment it's still the repeat of last year's series...so still in Salou. I guess in a few weeks it must be in Kusadasi......I am waiting all winter for that on the tv!! :p

11. Mella

Yeah I've been watching the Salou one's. Which is nice coz I've been to Salou 4 times, so i'm always shouting at the Tele 'Hey ive seen that' or 'hey i went there!' hehe. But I can't wait to see the Kusadasi ones. A few old members of this board are featured as extra's on it, because they were in Kusadasi when it was being filmed last year. :)

12. Eline

Eline Addict

Really ?? that's f***ing great !! hahahaah Maybe I can get a part in it to...if they will shoot it again this year in Kusadasi !! ;)

Costa
    Starring "Eline" as hot beach babe in Kusadasi....

*still dreaming*

(btw 300 POSTS !! gna gna watch out Mell...)

13. Mella

Hahaha Hey where am I in your dream? :p

*La La Land*

Eline and Carmella running along Ladies beach with the baywatch themetune playing in the background...

COSTA ~ FEATURING THE BLONDE BEACH BABES EL & MEL

FHM: ''UNMISSABLE''

THE TELEGRAPH: ''ABSOLUTELY AMAZING PERFORMANCES''

ELLE GIRL: ''I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH HOT GIRLS. MOVE OVER SYLVIE MEIS!''

*wakes up and stops drooling all over the pillow*

14. Eline

Eline Addict

You Nutcase... :D

* El still dreaming*

Mell and El walking in their greatest outfits ( with a fab tan an goreous blonde hair ) through the streets of Kusa...followed by 1000st of screaming men....

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

snorrrr snoorrrrr

*fell asleep*

15. Mella

hahah *Goes back to Sleep Zzzzzz*

Episode 1: Mel & El on Ladies Beach

Episode 2: Mel and El chased by 1000's of adoring fans

Episode 3: Mel & El 'do' barstreet

Episode 4: Mel & El: all the guys want them, all the girls want to be them

Episode 5: Dont hate us because we are beautiful, hate us because your boyfriend thinks we are

Episode 6: The names James. James bLonde

Episode 7: Mel & El interview Book carriers

OOOOps getting a bit carried away here :oops: :oops: :oops:

16. Eline

Eline Addict

*woke up*

hahahahaa Mel :D !!

*fall back to sleep on my desk*

Mel and El make special episode of Costa, starring al their Kusadasi.biz friends !

Last Mel and El Costa episode....because of the smashing succes......Mel and El do Barstreet again and again ;)

Mel and El leave Costa to start the new series of CSI Kusadasi !!

17. Eline

Eline Addict

For all our Dutch and Belgium Members !!!

[COLOR=Magenta]Next Monday, Nederland 2 at BNN 21.00 hrs, the new Episodes of Costa in KUSADASI !!!!!!!!!!!!! :) [/COLOR]

(next year starring Mel and El) ;)

18. omg that sounds like the film i was videoed for when i was in kus! we ad to do crazy dancing and stuff and they were also at the marina! wave at the tv if u see me! :miranda:

19. Eline

Eline Addict

Well Joey, I will look for you !! Can't you receive Dutch TV ??

20. Mella

No she can't. You don't get it in the UK.

THANKS SOOOO MUCH EL, I AM GONNA HAVE MY EYES GLUED TO THE SCREEN.

HOPE TO SEE YA JOEY!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.