1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Cheap Transfer

Discussion in 'Kusadasi Holidays - Questions and Answers' started by sparkie, May 15, 2015.

1. sparkie

sparkie Fan

Hi all, Can anyone tell me a cheap transfer from Izmir Airport to Ladies Beach. I booked with a company using Regal coaches last year, but forget there name. Was not A2B. any help Thanks,, Sparkie.

2. T & N BECK

T & N BECK Addict

Hi yes a2b, we used them very cheap but then we found click transfers very very cheap. We have used them for a few years now but the good news is they are still regal. When we got picked up the first time it was the same people we had when using a2b

3. jake 51

jake 51 Veteran

you might be thinking Resort Hoppa, sparkie..they are all the same, that operate from Regal Travel

4. T & N BECK

T & N BECK Addict

Yea they probably use lots of companies but click transfers are the cheapest. Just booked a transfer for my son with them after discount he has paid £9.13 return unbelievable we had them cheap as well. That was from Izmir

5. Christine

Christine Expert

Wow. That's a great price. I thought £14 return was good with holiday taxis! Seriously..how do they make a profit on this?

KASTAMONU likes this.
  6. T & N BECK

T & N BECK Addict

Yea we think that, but we have used them for a few years now. At Xmas the other companies only provide a taxi service, but through click they use shuttle service. We have been realy lucky as we ended up having a private taxi. We think how do they make anything. So far until it alters we will use them

Christine likes this.
  7. sexyshirl

sexyshirl Addict

Been using clicktransfer for a while now and as said before they do use regal in the resort, nothing bad to report all good

Christine likes this.
  8. sexyshirl

sexyshirl Addict

Here is the URL just click to open page http://www.clicktransfers.com enter details as normal. Take note of the red banner on first page as it will give you a further discount usually 15% happy booking everyone

IanC, peril and KASTAMONU like this.
  9. IanC

IanC Explorer

Thanks to all for the Clicktransfers tip, just booked Bodrum to CLC Golf and Spa return for 3 people for £31...that price included a 20% discount at the checkout. ☺

10. T & N BECK

T & N BECK Addict

Yep realy cheap. There is always some discount. Just looked for Christmas and thankfully they are still using shuttle service and not private taxis so very cheap.

11. sexyshirl

sexyshirl Addict

Update on Clicktransfer it appears they have gone out of business, I have found another cheaper option Lastminute Kusadasi http://www.kusadasihavalimaniservis.com/en/ 20 ytl from the airport to Kusadasi bus station
    I have used it a few times and can say it is a quick and efficient service. At the time of booking if you want left at your residence mention this to them and for a nominal fee they will deliver you there. They have an office in the Bus station and do return trips to the airport although I do not know of any pick up service available. So thumbs up to this service .. Happy travels all

12. jake 51

jake 51 Veteran

Usually if i am travelling to Cyprus with the missus ..we get a taxi to the airport ..if i am travelling on my own .i just get the coach from otogar 20 Tl....very reliable..