1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Cheap Flights

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Eline, Feb 3, 2005.

1. Eline

Eline Addict

Hey Guys and Girls,

have a great tip for everybody flying form Holland !! (sorry you English and Irish honeys :oops: )

Cheap flights can be booked form A'dam to Izmir by transavia.com (first basiq air). They start flying from 24th of April. I looked for my ticket (1/2 year / return flight) and it wil cost me about E 260,00 all taxes inclusive.

xxx :cool:

2. Oonie

Oonie Fan

Flights from Ireland

For anyone looking for flight only from Ireland (Dublin), Omni Tours (01 8620079) do a fairly good deal.

Prices are between 248 and 298 Euro for the months of May and June. Tax and Insurance would be extra (I think 30 euro tax and 38 for ins)

3. Maro

Maro Fan

For Belgian members: during the season Thomas Cook offers the best deals for flight only. Just go to their website and try ! Their prices change every day so it is sometimes a bit of a gamble but I managed to get a ticket for one week in July for only 119 € last year... The highest price I paid last year was about 220 € for 3 weeks in september.

Maro