1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Can anyone recommend Furniture Shops in Kusadasi

Discussion in 'Expat Forum' started by Grangefield Chick, Dec 14, 2004.

1. Hello there all

Can anyone recommend furniture shops in Kusadasi please??

Thank you and thank you for reading.

:wave:

2. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

i never recommend a farniture shop in Kusadasi! Kusadasi is too expensive to buy any furtniture. But izmir has lots of quality and cheap furniture shops. izmir is just 100 km away from Kusadasi ;)

3. ducman

ducman Explorer

Will they deliver furniture from Izmir to Kusadasi?

4. Umit

Sure they deliver but u may need to pay extra fee for that.

5. Oooh, the time is getting nearer for me to go shopping in Izmir, i cant wait!!

Umit could you recommend any furniture shops in Izmir? We are also looking for household appliances as well, i heard that they are cheap everywhere, is this true or would you still say to buy it all from Izmir?

6. Umit

There are lot in "Ucyol - Konak" area in izmir (cheap ones). Not all of the shops are so cheap, u must search them. But i can say that "Karsiyaka" and "Alsancak" areas are relatively expensive in Izmir.

7. is their no furniture shops in kusadasi then? if all you house consisted of just carpets ud be fine and dandy! xxx

8. Mella

Mella Administrator Staff Member

There is Joey, but it's really expensive in Kusadasi.

Soo...forget furniture shops :p and tell us which malls for clothes shopping are good in Izmir?? anyoneeeeeeeee?

9. hehe! i never saw any furni shops! but yeh lets get straight to the point and hit the mall!!

10. lofty

lofty Fan

God, all i saw in izmir was furniture shops lol, could furnish the entire country with that little lot lol

11. toksoz

toksoz Fan

You Should Try Aydin, Cheaper Than Izmir And Lots To Choose From, Furniture And Electrical.
    Also Have Our Version Of A Pawn Shop, You Can Buy The Gold That People Never Collected!!!! Next To Nothing.!!!!

12. aasiyah

aasiyah Explorer

for clothing..

depends what youre looking for. if you want to buy alot of stuff at a good price and you want trendy and cheap - go to kemeralti

if you want designers and dont mind paying extra - go to Y2k or the boutiques along Kordon

13. merlin

merlin Addict

Whats the area called on the Selcuk route to Izmir? Noticed theres a whole estate full of furniture manufacturers, going from Selcuk it would be about 15-20km on the left hand side.

14. aphid

aphid Fan

I have been told that 'Egi Spot' (is that the right spelling...?!) is a good and inexpensive place to get furniture from in Kusadasi. Anyone ever been there? What is it like and how does it compare?

Andy

15. Umit

"Ege Spot" i think

16. Hiya we bought just about all our furniture from Ege Spot, near to the Tax Office and Cemetry. No complaints at all, good prices and delivery. The guys even had to carry everything up five floors. Get me doing that? Don't think so.

One thing though I only paid a small deposit when I bought and the balance after everything was delivered intact. May have made a difference?

17. **claire**

**claire** Super Moderator

Marlyn ..that post is fine! :)

any pointers for people buying furniture is welcome! :bigok:

18. Umit

furniture manufacturer in Turkey

very nice post and pretty informative ;)

click to go -> Bellona

very nice and popular furniture manufacturer in Turkey.

19. singsong

singsong Fan

arcelik in kusadasi is good, good service and everything guaranteed, expensive but good