1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

buying houses/villias in kusadasi

Discussion in 'Expat Forum' started by irish_girl_03, Sep 4, 2004.

1. hi. :D .does anyone know what would be the best website to look up houses that are for sale in Kusadasi?? i have looked at some already but they are not great.

2. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

Yep, they are not great and they are providing poor information. And i recommend that never trust them. Please search reliable real estate agencies when you come to Kusadasi.

And as a forum rule, we do not allow to put commercial links into posts. So, if somebody gives you a link here then me or moderators delete it. And please let me know if somebody PM you and offer a link. Then i will ban him/her from the forum.

Hey, but you can discuss this topic with me or moderators via PM, email or messenger. Also, we can help you when you come to Kusadasi ;)

Hope this helps baby face..

3. ok thanks :D yeah i know! we will be out looking at the houses in kusadasi before we buy it anyways,we are looking to get a house on ladies beach.

4. Umit

Cool, as Kusadasi.BiZ; we will provide real estate pages. You can see that pages in winter ;)

5. Susanc

Susanc Addict

PROPERTY

DONT EVEN ATTEMPT TO BUY PROPERTY IN THE SUMMER MONTHS AS IT IS MUCH CHEAPER DURING THE WINTER MONTHS JAN/FEB IS PROBABLY THE BEST TIME TO BUY AND ALSOWE WERE ADVISED BY THE OWNERS OF THE HOTEL WE STAY IN NOT TO BUY THIS YEAR AS THE PRICES HAVE GONE UP A LOT AND ARE EXPECTED TO FALL AGAIN LATER ON NEXT YEAR. WHETHER OR NOT THATS TRUE I DONT KNOW BUT THEY ARE GOOD FRIENDS OF OURS SO I TRUST THEM. HOPE THIS HELPS SOMEWHAT.

SUE FROM DUBLIN

6. tinker

tinker Explorer

buying in Kusadasi

Hi
    am new to this site, have just read your reply re recommending estate agents , unfortunatley that,s what I was looking for . Have an apartment in Calis which is lovely but perhaps a bit quiet and flooded with property to rent. So as I've heard there is a big Irish community in Kusadasi and my husband is from Kildare we are coming to look.
    Property appears a lot cheaper than in Calis, we are coming to Calis 20/9/04 and hope to get to kus during our holiday.
    Can you advise best way to get there from Calis ?
    If you could p.m some good estate agents I would be grateful, have found a few properties on the net which seem too good to be true.
    Also what is the usual price for transfers
    many thanks
    tinker

7. woohoo we bought to houses in turkey.. cant wait to go over in the summer ;)

8. Mella

Mella Administrator Staff Member

OH KANIKA YOU LUCKY CHICKEN.

I MEAN I'D GIVE MY RIGHT ARM TO HAVE 1 HOUSE. BUT 2??? DAYM ID SELL MY WHOLE BODY FOR THAT.

9. lol your mad...yous could all come out and party in it somenights if i ever meet ne of yous in the summer haha!! :wave:

10. willdavies

willdavies Explorer

we have a place in Silver Sands, Kusadasi

Hi

We have a place, in Silver Sands, yes it does seem to have a large Irish contingent, which is nice. I'm welsh and my wife is english but any Brits are welcome :D

Posty some pics of your houses!

11. poi

poi Explorer

As being somehow involved in this sector, between Gocek and Kusadasi, I can tell that real estate will rise even more. Since the law has passed for foreigners can own lands, there is a big rush of foreigners, especially brits and germans to the south east and south of Turkey.

There are nearly 4000 real estate sold in both Didim and Calis and around 1500 is in the process. And there is this high probability that Turkey will be an EU partner which makes real estate in Turkey a very good investment opportunity.

For example a person who had bought a real estate in Gocek 6 months ago has gained nearly a %60 net profit in this period and it is still rising up. Another person who bought similar nearly 1.5 years ago made %150 profit.

Just for your information.

12. jan81tr

jan81tr Explorer

Kusadasi_Property_Sales

The people who bought property in Kusadasi last year already made much profit.And the prices are going higher and higher .

I am doing this business and i can tell you that the properties will not be cheaper in winter time , it will go higher.

If anyone wants to buy a villa in kusadasi , they musnt wait.

By the way i agree with Kusadasi guy about real estate offices in Kusadasi ,most of them are not reliable and they add extra on the real price of the villas.We are selling houses in a complex in kusadasi for 40k and we hear that some other sold for 56k unbelievable ha..

ps i will not to commercial of my company but i can help with any questions about property purchase in Kusadasi.
    Cheers

13. Susanc

Susanc Addict

JAN 81

HI THER JAN 81 I THINK IT DEPENDS WHO YOU TALK TO . OUR FRIENDS WHO OWN THE TROPICANA AND THE PALMIN AND WHO ARE IN THE PROCESS OF BUILDING THE BIGGEST HOTEL IN KUSADASI HAS ADVISED US NOT TO BUY PROPERTY IN THE SUMMER AND ALSO TO WAIT AS THE MARKET AT THE MOMENT IS GONE TOO HIGH. I HAVE ALSO TALKED TO A FEW FRIENDS OF OURS WHO HAVE BOUGHT PROPERTY IN THE WINTER AND THEY HAVE TOLD US ITS MUCH CHEAPER TO BUY IN THE WINTER MONTHS. I DONT MEAN TO DISAGREE WITH YOU BUT I HAVE KNOWN THESE PEOPLE FOR 12 YEARS AND MOST OF THEM LIVE IN DUBLIN DURING THE WINTER AND WE SEE QUITE A LOT OF THEM SO I WOULD TRUST THERE ADVICE.

SUE

14. jan81tr

jan81tr Explorer

Hmmm

Hello Sue

I am looking to prices on my computer now and i dont see any decrease at any property from march till now.

But if prices become less in winter i will also be happy so i can sell more :)

If you want to buy a nice property with lower price then you must work with brokers who can forsee the potential properties off plan.

Cheers

15. Susanc

Susanc Addict

HI

THANKS FOR THE INFO HONEY
    GULE GULE ARKADASIM

SUE

16. ally

ally Rose of Kusadasi

Are winter prices better?

Houses are not generally cheaper in the winter BUT you can do a lot more negotiating on the price. The property on the agents website will still be the same, but you can ask them to to try and negotiate, on your behalf, with the vendor. Some people are willing to sell cheaper as they need the money more during the winter.

I know Huseyin (Jimmys Bar) and his family from the time when all they owned was the Delta Hotel. They are good at running hotels and the bar but they're not Estate Agents so I dont know how they can say that the price of property has gone too high. You will never see the property price decreasing.

17. Umit

Re: Are winter prices better?

3-4 years laters, property prices will be doubled in Turkey, so buying a property is very good investment.

18. Susanc

Susanc Addict

THANKS

THANKS FOR THE INFO ALLY BUT THEY BUILD AND SELL PROPERTY AS WELL SO I WOULD TRUST THEM WITH MY LIFE. IT WAS ACTUALLY HUSNAN AND ARDA I WAS TALKING TO AND MURAT WHOS ON THE DOOR OF JIMMYS.
    CHEERS GUYS
    SUE XXXXXXX

19. ally

ally Rose of Kusadasi

Some emlaks here in Kusadasi are expecting the price of property to rise dramatically after the 17th of this month IF the EU give the go ahead for talks to start regarding Turkey's membership.

Whether the price will rise or not...we'll just have to wait and see.

20. Susanc

Susanc Addict

TESSEKUR

TESSEKUREDERIM ALLY KEEP ME POSTED HONEY REALLY APPRECIATE ALL THE INFO