1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Best Beaches?

Discussion in 'Travel Talk' started by Crystalsea, Jul 15, 2004.

1. Crystalsea

Crystalsea Explorer

Hi. I have never been to Kusadasi before, but am going very soon :D and was just wondering what are the best beaches around the area?

2. **claire**

**claire** Super Moderator

Hi Crystalsea
    all of the beaches in Kusadasi are beautiful!!!
    if you look on the pictures (gallery) on this site, there are some really nice photographs to give you an example.

the most popular beaches are:
    Ladies beach
    Long Beach
    Natural beach

My favorite is Ladies beach!!

I hope you have a wonderful holiday!!!
    8)

3. Also there is Green Beach and Kustur Beach

but my favourite is also Ladies Beach :cheesy:

4. bEaCh BoY

bEaCh BoY Fan

5. Hande

Hande Fan

ladies beach is also my favourite
    but green beach is great too

6. I'd prefer the Long Beach where it's quiet comparing to the ladies beach and the others. But I think it is best to take a boat trip. It also seems cheaper than going to the beach.

7. jeanke

jeanke Fan

why dont u talk about national park if the subject is beaches and nature...there are wonderful beaches there especially the last coves.

8. ok. it is nice in national park but you have to spend at least an hour on the dolmus both ways.

9. TuRKPoWeR

TuRKPoWeR Explorer

Slm Kusadasi

ladies beach is best!!! :lol:

10. eddy_yu

eddy_yu Explorer

Ladies beach is nice but very crowded for my taste , green beach , national park beach is nice but kustur beach is totally disaster ,only one part in front the Tusan hotel is clean .
    My vote is for boat trip ,its best way to enjoy clear wather and beatifulu small beaches.

11. SariYellow

SariYellow Explorer

Our favourite was The Silver sand beach where it is I think very quiet compared to the big popular beaches.Paradise beach was also ok.We liked the Mayflower resataurant anyway and the guys from there came to the Silver beach so it was in any way perfect!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :razz:

12. Susanc

Susanc Addict

lADIES BEACH

Sorry to have to be a wet blanket but I really hated Ladies Beach way too crowded the beach that is the best has to be Long Beach its absolutely beautiful and the silver beach is cok guzel as well.

Sue

13. Croushy

Croushy Fan

Kustur and ladies beach

I think kustur beach isn't a disaster anymore. They cleaned it this year, and I was glad to see in september fishes swimming in a very clear water. I think it's really better now, but I agree that a part of this beach (exepted in front of kustur and tusan) stay like dirty.

For Ladies beach, I agree it's crowded. I prefer go there in May. There is just a few long chairs, not lots of tourits, all is clean. At the beginning of the season, it's a real pleasure to go there... :clap:

14. Ladies Beach is always crowded because its so beautiful and people like to go there ;)

15. Andrea

Andrea Member

love beach

i loved love beach when i went to it. you are able to relax and have a drink and lay in the sun and have a great day..the staff on this beach are great.

16. EBRU18

EBRU18 Explorer

DAVUTLAR BEACH IS WONDERFUL :)))

17. Hi from Sunny Yorkshire , we have a house in Kusadasi and love paradise Beach , so quiet even in mid summer, good to be on the forum thanks for administrating it.

18. Bilge

Bilge Fan

Hi Ian and/or Mary!

Welcome to the forums!!! A word of advice; don't tell anyone where you're house is or you might receive some unexpected visitors ;)

19. yes i had thought about that

True thanks for that although After 20 years locking Crims up I wasnt about to tell where they can nick me telly :)

20. Mella

Mella Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the forums Ian and Mary..

Don't worry Bilge meant more of a suprise House warming party.

We wouldn't steal your tele, honest... :p

-xox