1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Back

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by cmckay, Aug 22, 2004.

1. cmckay

cmckay Explorer

Just got back from 2 weeks in Kusadasi, had an excellent time. Stayed in the Tropicana Apartments in the toen centre this year, last year was the Oya.

Anyone else out over the last 2 weeks?

2. Sharon

Sharon Fan

no fly 26 sep

3. Susanc

Susanc Addict

JUST BACK

JUST BACK MYSELF FROM TROPICANA APARTMENTS AND WE MISSED SONNY THIS YEAR WHO WAS WAS WORKING IN THE APARTMENTS THIS YEAR. I HAVE A HOLIDAY REVIEW DONE UO UNDER JUST BACK IT MAY BRING SOME MEMORIES BACK TO YA

SUE FROM DUBLIN

4. cmckay

cmckay Explorer

No doubt I would have seen you about then - The Apartments wernt great but the staff were excellent and the location was handy as its very central.

5. Susanc

Susanc Addict

cmkay

Hi cm Kay where ya from ,

You should stay in the hotel next time its much better fun as the apartments are a bit boring even the staff prefer the hotel.

Sue from Dublin

6. cmckay

cmckay Explorer

Sue, im from Belfast. If I ever go back then it will Definitly be the Hotel, we were there for the BBQ and it seemed 100 times better!

7. Susanc

Susanc Addict

cmkay

Yes we were there for the bbq as well but we go there every year sometimes twice and it can get a bit boring we went for the first bbq and the food was fabulous. Hope to see you there next year we will be there in May and 3 weeks in August hopefully.

Sue