1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Aytek from Kusadasi Bar

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Boo, Dec 5, 2004.

1. Boo

Boo Fan

Please everyone, I would like you all to think about this person very good from now on.

This is what happened:

Last night (4 december) he had a terrible motorcrash in Kus. He is still in a coma now. They operated him 5 hours ago because there was blood in his brains.

I would just like to ask all of you who know this guy (bodyguard from Kusadasi bar) to think about him and to pray for him.

I didnt mean to upset people or something but I just want to share this with all of you because I really feel terrible about it and I think we have to support him with our minds.

Please Aytek, get better soon.

2. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

Ohh, i am so sorry to heard that. i hope he will get well soon...

3. Mella

Mella Administrator Staff Member

OOO I WILL STOP PRAYING FOR SUN, AND PRAY FOR HIM. :(

I DONT KNOW HIM - BUT I REALLLLY HOPE HE GETS BETTER SOON!!

4. Hande

Hande Fan

I don't know him aswell but things like that always make me sad :cry:
    I hope he will get well soon and everything will be allright againn..

5. Aytekin woke up from his coma 2days ago.. He is talking and doing much better... He will be in the hospital for a while but thank god for he is stabil now.
    Thanx to everybody who prayed form him

6. chocolate

chocolate Explorer

i just want to let you he is much better now :)

7. chocolate

chocolate Explorer

:D hi im new to this but i would like everyone to know that aytek is very well. he is fine so there is no need to worry. i know this because my husand is a good friend so it all very good. :)