1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Average salary ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by eddy_yu, Aug 16, 2004.

1. eddy_yu

eddy_yu Explorer

What is the average monthly salary for hotel workers in Kusadasi (in euros please) ? :idea:

2. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

Who knows? But i am sure that nobody can answer this question.

And, there are too many factors on a sallary to assign the amount, as you may think...

Plainly, we can not help and answer you without learning your aim at this question.

3. Sharon

Sharon Fan

i think that in the cafe's they get paid between 15 to 20 milion a day

4. Turki

Turki Explorer

I asked it a week ago. Dont shock... its about 200-300 miljion lira per month. :S:S

5. Sharon

Sharon Fan

so basically not alot

6. cherry

cherry Fan

YES IT TRUE BUT THE COST OF LIVIN IS SO CHEAP OVER, WITH MARKETS ECT ACCOMADATION AND FOOD IS CHEAPER 4 EXAMPLE I PAY 81EURO A WEEK IN IRELAND FOR MY RENT THAT WOULD BE ABOUT 180MILLION IN TURKISH MONEY SO U SEE ITS ABOUT THE SAME

7. Chrissy2004

Chrissy2004 Explorer

I was talking to someone from the yucca and they get 200 euros a month

8. i was talking to a dj out there when i was in kusadasi and he said he gets paid 200 euro a month & he thoguht it was good :|

9. Sootjuh

Sootjuh Fan

In Turkey everybody's a millionair.
    have to figure out a way to survive though if i was to work overthere for this salary :shock:

10. Sootjuh

Sootjuh Fan

I hope by European standards...but don't think so. Maybe if you work outside the tourist business...

However when I was working in spain I earned practically nothing [ I had no time to spend it anyway ]

11. Sootjuh

Sootjuh Fan

Bwahaha you're an addict ;) but you can beat it!!!

12. lofty

lofty Fan

heya, my friend worked over there while i was over there and in a bar they got 10-20million a day, but managed to live on that with reduced accomodation (not exactly plush, but they got by..it had bed, toilet shower, wat else do u need?!!!) and free drinks. would be better if u got a hotel apart coz they spent alot of money on eating out so a place with a kitchen would mean it would be alot cheaper generally, but think about it this way, if you couldnt live on that wage then they would pay more!
    A good way to go about doing it is to take over enough money to rent an apartment for as long as your staying then your wages can just be spent on food drink etc.
    Oh yeah, also a good way for earning more in kus is to either work off commission for jewelry, real estate and leater, or do transfers.
    Hope that helped, xxx