1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

atli hotel

Discussion in 'Hotel Reviews and Questions' started by Andrea, Oct 12, 2004.

1. Andrea

Andrea Member

hey everyone, the hotel atli i found it was best when i stayed in it at the summer and i have aleady booked three weeks for next year. the rooms are basic but it what you need for a holiday, they have air condition, tv and radio and also mini bar and telephone. the staff were really amazing thay were willing to help you with everything, and would sit down and have a chat with and make sure everything was great. it was my friend and i first time in kusasadi and they made sure we were fine and knew where everything was. the bar was also open 24 hours, and so was reception.

2. Mella

Mella Administrator Staff Member

Cool babe. It sounds nice, but basic...

Thanks for the review Andy pandy puddin' n pie. :)

3. Andrea

Andrea Member

thats all you can say, as i said in the information it is basic.

4. Mella

Mella Administrator Staff Member

Ok well i appriciate the fact that you even wrote one. Cheers Andrea. AND you also win a prize Because u must be the only person on this forum that posts only helpful and informative stuff. well done! :oops:) You have won a T-shirt that says 'I went to Kusadasi & all i got was this lousy T-shirt & An Std' teehee

(but besides posting only good stuff..... i still think you should come and bok with us! :D )

5. Andrea

Andrea Member

oh here i was reading throught the thread carmella and i never got my t-shirt carmella. hehe

6. McP2007

McP2007 Explorer

Cant wiat

well ppl wats up!!!!

me and 3 of my mates are headin to the atli hotle at the start of august for 2 weeks and we cant wait!

any1 else fom ireland headin over????

any tip or advice about the place its my 1st time in turkey!!!

WB Joe:busted: