1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Are there many Irish Bars in Kusadasi?

Discussion in 'Travel Talk' started by ruthylicious, Jan 19, 2005.

1. ruthylicious

ruthylicious Explorer

Hey just booked 2 week holiday in kusadasi for myself and my boyfriend.I'm 21,he's 22-whats there to do beside boozing?!?And are there many irish bars?

2. Shannon

Shannon Addict

Kusadasi

Hey Ruthy, theres loads to do in Kusadasi. Firstly, as regards Irish Bars, they are everywhere, especially bar street and the Killarney Irish Bar and the staff there are brilliant.
    Theres loadsa shopping to do and im guessin that will make you happy lol.
    There are a lot of really yummy restaurants, a tip from me, go to Ladies Beach (my fave) and visit Rosy's Restaurant, its deliscious and soooo cheap.
    Other than shopping, eating & drinking theres loadsa day trips you can go on like the Horse Safari, Jeep Safari, Boat Trip (i recommend), Turkish Baths etc

Also you should take the day trip to Ephesis, its the largest archealogical site in the world, its amazing and you also see the Virgin Mary's house (she died in Turkey. The other thing you should really see is the Temple of Artemis, its one of the Wonders of the World, really amazing. They are all only half an hour away from Kusadasi.

My God theres just loads to do and no time to do it.

Hope i was a bit helpful, enjoy hon X X

3. ruthylicious

ruthylicious Explorer

Yeah! sounds brill, i'm so excited about going.

4. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

Hi, welcome to the Forums.

As our members mentioned about the there are lots of things to do in Kusadasi, like visiting historical places or horse safari, jeep safari, aqua parks...

We are serving these services (via our travel agency Kusadasi Tours). Don't hesitate to contact with them if you would like to book a tour or any activity;

Travel@Kusadasi.biz

5. Shannon

Shannon Addict

Brill

Yeh it is a brilliant place alright, generally when people go there they fall in love with the place and keep going back as you can see from these forums lol! Its fantastic

6. Andrea

Andrea Member

u will love the place and there is so much to do u will never be bored.

7. Judy

Judy Fan

hey kusadasi is brill thre really is loads to do!!

i went for 2 weeks and the time flew in i wish it had of lasted longer

xxxx

8. Susanc

Susanc Addict

Irish Bars

The Irish Bars Are
    Killarney Irish Bar The Staff Are Brill And They Play A Mixture Of All Sortsa Music
    Paddys Irish Bar Great Staff And They Play Very Modern Music
    Jimmys Irish Bar Great Staff And A Very Young Crowd
    Shamrock Bar Dont Really Know It But Its Meant To Be Cool Too

You Should Try Some Of The Traditional Turkish Bars As The Music Is Brill And The Locals Are Great Craic

Sue From Dublin

9. Jenny

Jenny Fan

Hiya Sue,

Which ones are the Turkish Bars, Is X Club and the Ecstacy Club turkish? Theres one i went to out of the town overlooking i think it was in this hotel and it was gorgeous it had these huge windows with a great view of a small sandy beach. I cant remember what its called, damn. Someone might know it.

Jennyxx

10. Croushy

Croushy Fan

Kus is Irish bars crowded!!!
    The best r JIMMYS KITTYS PARADISE...
    Ecstasy is, i think, a Turkish club but since a couple of years, its a little bit borin. lots of people said me Another bar was one of the bests. Unfortunally ive never been there.
    The beach clubs r turkish too, but be careful if u go there out of season! its very very cold!!!!

11. lofty

lofty Fan

Lol @Thread

Lol, if you like irish bars, you're gonna have a pleasent suprise when you get there! And if you actually irish then no-one could stop you grinning! I reckon theres probably more irish than turkish in kus in season lol
    even harrys has now changed to an irish bar (which is weird coz they were really more for the turkish and dutch last summer) but anyway, you'll love kus its amazing! And i bet this wont be your last holiday there!!!!!
    :)

12. SINEAD

SINEAD Explorer

GOINg IN JULY ANY BUFFET RESTAURANTS with seafood this is my 1st time logging on

would be delighted to hear

13. Oonie

Oonie Fan

Hi Sinead,

Welcome to the forums :miranda:

As you have probably read, Kus is full of Irish bars. Everyone has their favourite, mine being Paddys.
    I'm not a seafood lover, so can't help you specifically with that, but there are so many lovely restaurants to choose from, for example the Yucca, Murphys, Sherwoods, Somehwere Else, Rosys, the list is endless.
    I'm sure you will find your own favourites. One thing is for sure though, you will have a great time, whichever bars or restaurants you end up in!! ;)

Enjoy

14. **claire**

**claire** Super Moderator

Hi Sinead,

I dont think there are any 'buffet' style resturants in Kus (not that i found anyway). But there are planty of good places to eat, most places do a good range of seafood.
    :)

15. SINEAD

SINEAD Explorer

is topless sunbathihg allowed

16. Croushy

Croushy Fan

yeah but what u ll most see is string bikinis @ beach!