1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Aqua Fantasy Hotels

Discussion in 'Hotel Reviews and Questions' started by nicolaxxx, Jul 12, 2004.

1. nicolaxxx

nicolaxxx Explorer

I am going to Aqua Fantasy resort in early October, i have read a few reports and alot of them are bad, can some body please tell me about the hotel? what is the food like as my boyfriend is quite fussy, also alcholic drinks what are these like, location as wel is it easy enough to get in to Kusadasi? Please tell me a bit a\bout the hotel as have never been to turkey and it is my boyfriends birthday so wanted a nice hotel. Thankyou!!!
    NIcola xxxxxx :D

2. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

3. nicolaxxx

nicolaxxx Explorer

thnaks

thanks for that but i was wondering if any one else had been and what the water park is like?
    I have heard that the beach in which it is on is dirty and smelly, is this true?
    Nicola xXxXx

4. Umit

That must be very big lie...
    Their water park is the best in Turkey i think...
    and the beach is pretty clean and sandy.

5. babygurl2005

babygurl2005 Explorer

its great

hi nicola i have been to aqua fantasy and it is ace the staff there are lovley the food is exalant the drinks are like the same as out in england and because it is so good i am going again next year ;)
    the water park is ace and also the beach is its horrible in the first bit of the sea but its a lot beter when you get further out the trips are good fun its just ace and it was my first ever holiday so if you go i hope you have a wonderfull time xxxxxxx

6. Umit

Thank You so much for your cute review ;)

7. hevame

hevame Fan

:w00t: Hi im new but i have just booked our holiday to the Aqua fantasy hotel. We are goin on sept 4th 06, this site is ace for reviews. There are 5 of us me and my husband and 2 daughters 15 14 and my son who is 7. The kids and husband cant wait to go on the slides i will watch them, till they bully me into goin on them with the usual chants of "you chicken"lol.
    I think im gonna try and learn some dutch phrases if the majority of peps who go there are Dutch. Roll on september i hope there arent any mozzies we went to corfu last year and it was terrible for bites.:confused:

8. Mella

Mella Administrator Staff Member

Hey Hevame!

Welcome to the forums. Nice to see you here. :)

I stayed at the Aqua Fantasy Hotel Resort and it was AMAZING. I really love that hotel to bits. It's totally perfect for families. Your children (especially your 7 year old son) will love it, as you get unlimited free access to the waterpark which is great fun!

It's a little bit out of the way from the center of Kusadasi, but you can easily take a Dolmus (collective taxi) into the centrum. They stop right outside the hotel on the main road.

Yes, there are ALOT of Dutch people at this hotel. I am English but I live in Holland, so if you want any help with some Dutch phrases, just ask. :)

Enjoy the forums.

C xox

9. hevame

hevame Fan

Hi Carmella, thxs for your swift reply,we cant wait to go it sounds amazing. My only worry is the food,i have seen quite a few bad reports on the net, luke warm doesn't sound safe. As this is the first time we will be goin all inclusive we usually go self catering.

I would love to be able to speak Dutch thanks for offering. I did learn a few greek phrases last year for our corfu holiday which came in very handy. just everyday things like hello, how are you ect excuse me thankyou. I have learnt one sentance lol de kikker is klein, so if we see any frogs i will be ok lol.

10. Mella

LOL! :D

It's always nice to speak a few words of anothers language, people really appriciate it if you make that small effort. Although you will have no problem at all communicating with the Dutch people as they all speak extreamely good English.

(Anytime I go into a shop in Holland and ask for something in Dutch, they always turn round and speak English back to me lol. It's annoying...but they love to practise their English)

A few simple day-to-day phrases...

Hello: Dag/Hallo
    Goodbye: Dag
    Good evening: Goedenavond
    Good day: Goedemorgen
    Goodbye: Tot ziens
    Yes: Ja
    No: Nee
    Please: Alstublieft
    Thank you: Dank u
    You're welcome: Graag gedaan
    Excuse me: Pardon
    How are you? Hoe gaat het met u/jou? (formal/informal)
    Good/very well: Goed/Heel goed
    My name is…: Ik heet …
    I’m from England…: Ik kom uit Engeland
    Do you speak English?: Spreekt u/Spreek je Engels?
    Cheers: Proost!

Yes, the food wasn't overly brilliant. But unfortunately that seems to be the case with All Inclusive. You can't expect it to be great, as they do have to cater for a very large amount of people. If you are going for 2 weeks, you will notice that in your second week, the food is exactly the same as your first week. If you do get sick of the same food, there are also 3 other restaurants on base. A turkish one, A seafood one and an Italian one. All available at a little extra cost, and you had to book a day in advance.

One thing your children will love are the snacks. They are served in the snack bar by one of the swimming pools. They have food such as pizza, hot dogs, hamburgers, spagetti bol. and chips. and you can have an unlimited amount. That starts at about 12:30 and then there are cakes and tea which are served around 5pm.

I'm not sure how much it has changed since I went there, but i'm sure you will have a wonderful holiday. If you have any questions about Turkey, Kusadasi or the hotel in general please don't hesitate to ask, as we're always willing to help as best we can.

:)

11. i never stayed at the hotel but i did go to the park and it woz wicked i have been there twice and will go again this year.the pools and slides are great fun hehe

12. bigbadwez

bigbadwez Fan

If you are not sure about staying there, there are so many other choices in the resort.

You can then always go to Aqua fantasy for the day

13. hevame

hevame Fan

14. Mella

Great! :) Hope you have an amazing time!

You'll have to come back on here afterwards and let us know how you got on! :)

15. hevame

hevame Fan

:cool: i sure will ty for all your help and advice.

16. stonepry

stonepry Fan

hi nicola welcome to the forum i am also booked for aqua fantasy for 10th september and taking 4 kids like you i had read quite a few bad reports about this hotel but since finding this forum my mind has been put at ease alot and am now really looking forward to september and cant wait to go

17. stonepry

stonepry Fan

hi there i also am booked for aqua fantasy in september and am really looking forward to it we are taking 4 kids with us and i am sure they will love it

18. hevame

hevame Fan

Yeah fingers and toes crossed it will be ok i agree with everything you said, my mind has been put at rest thanks to this forum. :)

19. sally101

sally101 Fan

Hi there
    I'm new to the forum and have found some very good advice, we are going to Aqua fantasy in September taking 4 kids and looking at the pictures and reading the reviews, I really can't wait, it looks fanatastic!

20. Mella

I'm sure you'll have a great time Sally. Your kids will be in their element, it's an amazing hotel. Have fun! :)