1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone made a date yet?

Discussion in 'Travel Talk' started by chocolatehoney, Jan 16, 2005.

1. Hey kus lovers
    Just wondering if anyone has booked their holiday to kus yet? Hopefully we are booking this afternoon for the 5th of may!! Can't wait!! Anyone else gonna be there at that time?

2. Andrea

Andrea Member

no i will not be there in may, but i have booked to go on the 31 july. i ccant wait to get back, but it seem so far away.:)

3. I know what u mean andy! Can u believe i actually worked out how long it is until i go (sad i know, i have far too much time on my hands when im not working :oops: ) 15 weeks Its really boring here just cant wait to be back there in the sun and partying!

4. Andrea

Andrea Member

i know it must be about 26 weeks til i go,but i am goign for three weeks so i am looking forward to it. but u lucky u r goign to tenerife as well.

5. i know, i cant wait! wont be the same as kus, but im sure we shal have lots of fun! :cheers:

6. Oonie

Oonie Fan

Hiya

Hey Chocolate Honey,

Should be there around the same time. Not 100% yet but hopefully going on the 8th of May.
    Will have to meet up for a bevvie or ten :cheers:

Una

7. I will also be there in the beginning of May, but dont know the date yet.
    Looking forward to seeing some of u ;)

8. Boo

Boo Fan

I guess I will be there 2. thinking about going from 2nd of may till the 14th.

Hope to see you over there OOnie and Charlotte!!!!

Dont forget Kirsty :p sorry for messing your msg :oops:

But u know u will see me, and looking forward to it :)

9. Well we have booked today! So definately gonna be there 100%!! Woo hoo! We should all arrange a get together a bit closer to the time! Imagine that?! All the girls from kusadasi.biz on the loose!! :bigok:

10. Oonie

Oonie Fan

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sounds brilliant to me. Definately must arrange something closer to the time.
    Imagine, Oonie, Chocolatehoney, Charlotte and Boo all on the loose in Kus. :neener: Think we will have to invite Umit along and drive him completely insane!! :p

11. Hehehe yeah we have to have umit with u, but do u think he can handel us girls???? :p :p :p ;)

12. Mella

Mella Administrator Staff Member

Ha Ha! I think he will definately have his hands full with you lot!

Good luck Umi, you're gonna need it :p

13. Eline

Eline Addict

Hi you girls,

if all goes as planned I will be leaving Holland and the end of April. And then I will start working in Kus first week of May!! So please let me know if you are there, we can meet up !! That will be wonderfull !! I am looking to start a web-log for the time I will be in Kus. I will keep you informed..

XXX

14. Mella

Hey Eline Schat,

Waar ga je in Kus werken eigenlijk?

15. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

English Please

16. Mella

Ha Ha learn dutch plz :p

Sorry - i just said ''where are you going to be working?''

Thanks for your PM Eline, it only took me 300 times of reading the Dutch before i understood it ha ha :doh:

xox

17. Susanc

Susanc Addict

May

JUST ON THE PHONE TO TRAVEL AGENT TRYING TO GO FOR A WEEK IN MAY AROUND THE 14TH OR 20 SOMETHING WAITING ON THEM TO RING ME BACK WE SHUD ALL MEET UP SOMEWHERE AND GO GA GA

SUEEEEEEEEEE :p

18. Eline

Eline Addict

Why did't you understand my ducth ??? :huh: I am confused !! I just read your PM hahahaa now I understand why you had to read it 300 times :p Sorry did not know. But it's good training for you to learn the Dutch !!

Hope to hear from you again and meet up in Kus !! :cheers:

xxxx

19. Susanc

Susanc Addict

Carmy

CARMY CANT UNDERSTAND ANY OTHER LANGUAGE OTHER THAN COK DELI TURKISH???????

SUE :p

20. Mella

Sue Up The Bokker Luv!!

I Can Understand Cok As Well As Deli Turkish And Bok Dutch. I Am Bi-lingual.