1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Anybody been to Tuntas Aparthotel??

Discussion in 'Hotel Reviews and Questions' started by Crystalsea, Jul 5, 2004.

1. Crystalsea

Crystalsea Explorer

Hi. I am new to these boards- was just looking around as I am travelling to Turkey in August.
    I was just wondering whether anybody here has been to the Tuntas Aparthotel and what they thought of it as me and my famliy are travelling there soon :D .
    Thanks.

2. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

welcome to Kusadasi forums;

Tuntas hotel is pretty nice and has very good panorama. But there are better hotels with same rates.

Anyway, you have already booked the hotel and dont worry - you will like the hotel.

3. Bobby

Bobby Explorer

Apartment hotels.

Hi,
    Is Tuntas a good place to stay? How about Ponz? I am looking for an apartments hotel trying to get 2 or three rooms to accommodate around 9 people, we are having a family reunion in Kusadasi during July 2006.
    We would like to be at walking distance to the water (Ladies Beach) and shop and restautents.
    It is very difficult to make reservation for a decent place in Kusadasi from the USA.
    1) Which one of these do you recommend; Tuntas, Alibabam, Happy Apart or Ponz? And why? Or is there maybe a better place similar rate to the ones I just mentioned meaning around $50 per room accommodating 4 person each room and per night?
    2) And how do I make a reservation from USA?

I appreciate your response.
    Please advise.
    Thanks.
    Bobby.

4. **claire**

**claire** Super Moderator

Hi Bobby,

I have stayed at the Ponz a few years ago (My first trip to Turkey) & i loved it there.

the rooms are nice & spacious, & are cleaned every day.
    the location is fantastic, with just a few hundred yards from the sea front on ladies beach.

The tuntas is slightly further away from the main promenade of Ladies beach.

you can book many hotels with our travel agency HERE

5. Bobby

Bobby Explorer

Hi,
    Thanks for you response.
    Questions:
    1) Is there maybe a better place with similar rates and comfort and location that you recommend?
    2) What is your recommandation regarding Alibabam and Happy Apart ?
    3) I did browse to http://www.kusadasi.biz but I prefer calling someone for reservation, what would be that number and area code? Beside I do not seem to be able to locate Ponz in http://www.kusadasi.biz

Please advise.
    Thanks.
    Bobby.

6. janbo7

janbo7 Explorer

Hi I was there last year, the hotel is fab, lovely pool, staff are brilliant meals excellent, rooms fantastic.......the hill up to the hotel....KILLER X

7. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

Kusadasi Tours Phone numbers:
    0090 256 614 12 82
    0090 256 614 27 30

Or even better you can SKYPE them for free. Username: Kusadasitours

8. waynej

waynej Explorer

i stayed at the tuntas 3 years ago ita a lovely hotel clean and a nice big pool the ownly bad point is the hill you have to wak up day and night other than that it was one of the better hotels ive stayed in kusadasi