1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Annmarie

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by annmarie, Jan 27, 2005.

1. annmarie

annmarie Explorer

hey ya every1 iam only after joinin now :p i luv turkey was der last year for a month went home got more money and went back 4 another month. does any1 know nico from kittys bar?

2. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

Hello Annmarie;

welcome to the Kusadasi Forums.

i think you should firstly introduce yourself, for example, how old are you, where are you from? how many times have been in Turkey, what u do ..etc.

3. annmarie

annmarie Explorer

me

hi ya iam 20 nearly 21 wel in sept. iam from ireland(dublin) ive been to turkey the last 4 years and i love it.

4. Eline

Eline Addict

Hey Annmarie,

Welcome here, it's a great forum. You can find lot's of info and very nice people!! Hope you enjoy!!

xxx

5. Hi annmarie welcome :)

6. annmarie

annmarie Explorer

photos

hi ya every1 hpe yous r all doin wel has any one got any news about kittys :( has any one got any nice pics of d lovely fellas from kittys??

7. Susanc

Susanc Addict

Wecome

Wecome Annemarie I Am Also From Dublin And Have Been To Kusy For 12 Years. I Know All The Guys In Kittys And They Are All Fab. Its Best To Have Them As Friends Annemarie Trust Me I Know What I Am Talkin About. As For Nico You Will Probably Always Have Him As A Friend And When You Go Back To Kusy You Will Make Many More So Dont Be Downhearted Think Of All The New People Your Going To Meet.

Cheers Annemarie

Sue From Dublin

8. annmarie

annmarie Explorer

sad

hi ya jus got ya message now iam just upset :( because i only found out last nite on the website and he never told me he was gettin married plus when i was over there he kept saying that he loves me and d nite be4 i was going home he came down 2 wer i was stayin and he was cyin :cry telin me not to leave that he loves me. to tis day he stil sends me mgs sayin he loves me hopes 2 c me in d summer. what should i do?? :(

9. Judy

Judy Fan

hey welcome to the forum

you will love it here

xxxx

10. Mella

Mella Administrator Staff Member

I don't know Nico. So I can't judge that situation. But just 'in general' when you're on holiday and a guy proclaims his love for you, it's probably best if you don't believe it. It's just a bit of fun. Treat it like that, and you won't get hurt. There are hundreds of girls there every season who they say the same thing to. Just go with the flow and have a nice, fun holiday romance. But if you don't want your heart broken...don't expect any more off the guys than that.

Keep your chin up. x

Btw, Welcome to the forums... :)

11. annmarie

annmarie Explorer

Pics

K Thanks For Your Advice. Have U Any Pics Of Any Of D Lads From Kittys

12. Mella

13. hey anne marie welcome 2 da forum!!!xxx p.s i know nico well u can pm me if u wanna talk about him xxx

14. Croushy

Croushy Fan

WELCOME IN THE FORUMS!!! hope ull enjoy it!

15. Shannon

Shannon Addict

Hi Ann Marie, welcome to the forum, I would generally agree with what Mella told you pet. I think that kinda thing hapens to us all at least once in some form or another.
    Keep ya chin up :oops:

16. Shannon

Shannon Addict

Oh plus ive loadsa pics of the lads from Kittys hon, you can look at my pics and ive loads more at home

17. Andrea

Andrea Member

hey ann marie welcome to the forum and mella is rite. i had it done to me too,but u just have to get over it chick.

18. annmarie

annmarie Explorer

chat

hey ya sorry 4 only gettin back to u now dont really be on the comp that much but i wil be in here 2marrow at around 2.30 3.00 if ya wanna chat then. tlk soon xx

19. kvanotte

kvanotte Fan

Please Girls,

Hello never heard of a summer romance?!
    I can not believe that you all believe that. I'm not gonna say that there aren't guys who mean it, but hello.
    I love everybody when I am on holiday.

take it with a bit (a lot) of salt!

20. Mella

I couldn't agree with you more!!!!!!!! Girls, please wise up. These guys have degree's in smoooooooth talking.

Although saying that - the opposite has happened to me. My Turk won't stop ringing/txting/begging me to go to him, and I am trying to make him go away hahaha.