1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

airport transport

Discussion in 'Travel Talk' started by johnsonspad, Nov 13, 2004.

1. Hi everyone

Now I brought my place in Kusadasi I hope to be poping out on a regular basis, I would like to know if there is a easy way to get from the airports.

When I have been before on holiday the transfers have been included.

I know there are taxi,s but they are expensive, is there a regular bus or rail service, or does anyone know of a cheap minibus service.

I need this for myself and if I rent my villa to offer a service for my clients so could be up to 10 people.

I will be going back out on the first week in December to sign my tapu and just starting to find out how expensive flights are in the winter, plus flight times of over Six hours as no direct flights are available.

The cheapest I have found so far is £268, if anyone knows where to get cheaper please pm me.

Brian :wave:

2. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

Hello;

We are serving transportation services as well, just email to Kusadasi Tours

Travel@kusadasi.biz

3. Thanks Kusadasi-Guy

4. also who ever u bought your house of may be able to lift u from the airport with a mini bus..well thats what happened to us when we arrived. who did u buy your house off ?

5. **claire**

**claire** Super Moderator

Johnsonpad
    there are direct flights to Izmir with Cyprus turkish airlines from stansted.
    they only fly once or twice a week, so may not work out for you.

there contacts at stansted are:

STANSTED AIRPORT SALES & RESERVATION OFFICE
    Address: Stansted Airport
    Tel: (+44) 01279 663 552
    Fax: (+44) 01279 663 553
    E-mail : cta@talk21.com

the price you have been quoted sounds about right tho, winter flights are a lot more expensive.

6. Susanc

Susanc Addict

taxis

If you get friendly with a taxi man they are actually quite cheap we were quoted a really cheap price by a guy called Eamonn we didnt need to use him in the end but its worth a look

7. amenia villas

amenia villas Explorer

<--- deleted by Admin --->

8. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

Dear Amenia Villas;

Please be sure that u read our Forum Rules carefully!
    http://www.kusadasi.biz/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3

i warned you few days ago and this is really final warning. i will ban (=cancel your account and ban your private informations so that you can not read and post anymore) next time you if u exceed forum rules.

9. Susanc

Susanc Addict

JLJ

HEY GUYS ANOTHER GREAT PLACE IS TO CHECK OUT THE HOTELS THEY WILL ALSO ORGANISE LIFTS TO AND FROM THE AIRPORTS FOR YOU EVEN IF YOUR NOT STAYIN IN THE HOTEL

SUE FROM DUBLIN

10. Thanks flynns08 :wave:

11. Missy

Missy Explorer

I'm fairly sure that you can book transfers from the airport to kusadasi without having purchased a package deal. If you ask in your travel agent they may be able to give you more info... Sorry i;m not more clued up on this but i'm not 100% sure, good luck anyway... :D

12. Thanks missy

Its a shame that Kusadasi is so damn awkward to get to especialy in winter. (but its worth it)

13. Susanc

Susanc Addict

HEY

HEY JOHNSPAD MERRY XMAS AND YES ITS WORTH IT

SUE FROM DUBLIN

14. Missy

Missy Explorer

No probs Johnsonspad, i'd say in the next few years it will become easier to get to, the more peopl start buying places over there....you lucky thing you!!!! I'm very jealous :twisted: ;) :cheesy:

15. Hi missy

I hear talk that easyjet are thinking of doing flights out from next.

Nice cheap airfares woooohoooo.

Merry Christmas to you.

16. **claire**

Easyjet!! WOW!! .. I hav'nt heard that!!!

ohh im getting excited now, stansted & luton are only 45 min's from where i live!!!

OHH PLEASE MR STELIOS!!!!!

wonder if Izmir will be on the 0.99p each way offers!! .. we can only hope!!! :yes:

17. keep your fingers or anything else crossed :clap:

18. Mella

Mella Administrator Staff Member

YEAH THAT WOULD BE GREAT, AY CLAIRE. IM DEAD NEAR STANSTED TOO YIPPE AII AYYY

*CROSSES EVERYTHING POSSIBLE*

19. chandlerka

chandlerka Explorer

Hi, I don't know what airport you come to, I'm going to Kusadasi in July on holidays and we will arrive at Bodrum airport and the chapest taxi transport I found is for £175 to Kusadasi return journey for 2 people. The company is called P&P Travel-Yachting.try them.

20. **claire**

£175!!!!!!!!!!

thats extortionate!! :doh:

Bodrum is only about 2 hours away, you will definatly be able to find cheaper than that.

Most companies charge around €65 one way from Bodrum to Kusadasi, so thats about £100 maximum (depending on exchange rate) for a round trip journey