1. Hi, our forums' email system is working again. You can now complete the new registrations or retrieve password lost related emails.
    Dismiss Notice

admin u there

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by laurz, Jan 19, 2005.

1. laurz

laurz Fan

come and speak to me in here or kusadasi meeting
    laurz xXxXx

2. Umit

Umit Veteran Staff Member

OKey, whats the subject?

3. Bilge

Bilge Fan

The Holy Admin has taken a few minutes out of his busy calandar... it better be worth it.

4. Mella

Mella Administrator Staff Member

Yes, nobody disrupts the master from his work. Lauz you are a lucky girl :D

5. Bilge

Bilge Fan

Laurz... give him a good subject or he will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy the forums..

(lol... watched too much PF)

6. I know why everybody is so interested in Admin. It is all because he has 20 inches of y****k. Hope Gobshite don't read this post.

7. Bilge

Bilge Fan

When did you see?

8. He shows it to any one he meets. I met him at the kervansaray square when he was having a y****k show.
    :1pissed:

9. Bilge

Bilge Fan

okay okay, stop shouting dude!!! remember, you may only shout at me in bed!!!!

10. Ok I'll do that in bed. But I have to carry the bed to a very quiet place so no one can hear. It can be somewhere in the middle of the jungle.

11. Bilge

Bilge Fan

sounds kinky enuff to work

12. Susanc

Susanc Addict

No No

Cok Hiyer Bilge If Ya Go To Jungle Viva Will Mo;est All The Animals And Have No Time For You And Yes Gobshite Did Hear That Umit 20" Yarak God What Does He Do Pole Vault Everywhere And Whens The Next Show On Hope Its In May

Sue

13. Umit

Yes, i will be your "marriage witness". i am telling this great news to Viva, he would be maniacally happy.

Congrats Sue and Viva :miranda:

14. Susanc

Susanc Addict

Maniac

I CANT BELIEVE IT UMIT YOUR A SHARMOTO I AM GETTIN MARRIED TO THE KING OF PERSIA NOT ANYONE ELSE JAYSUS I AM GOING TO KICK YOUR GOT SO HARD THAT MY FOOT DISAPPEARS AND IT NEEDS TO BE SURGICALLY REMOVED:mad: :mad: :mad:

15. Umit

Sue, dont worry, Viva is the kind of Kusadasi and u will be the queen ;)

16. Bilge

Bilge Fan

Queen of Kusadasi? I'm sorry but that position is already filled, by me!!! :p :p

17. laurz

laurz Fan

hi admin are you still wanting to meet wen i come to kusadasi in june but remember im only there for a week and me mate is comein so i will be puttin me pix on ere is that ok and how will i send them to u??
    love laurz xXx

18. laurz

laurz Fan

carmella how am i luckey can i just ask hunny lol

19. Umit

just send to kusadasiguy@gmail.com and give me few days to publish ;)

20. Susanc

Susanc Addict

Hey Carmy

Hay Carmy What Is The Story And Where The Hell Is Cherry Gone If You Cant Say Here Pm Me. When You Going To Kusy I Am Defo Going In May And August And Cant Bloody Wait. Umit I Aint Talkin To Ya

Only Kiddin Ya La La

Sue